are you missing vp's

All about the online version of classic WOK games.

Moderators: Duke, trewqh, korexus

Eagle_Eyes
Recruit
Recruit

are you missing vp's

Post by Eagle_Eyes » Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:37 pm

i don't know if anyone one else is missing vp's but i won 2 vp's ages ago and am still waiting to get them on my profile. so if anyone can sort this out and put the 2 vp's on my profile it would be great
thank you :P

Hryllantre
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Hryllantre » Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:53 pm

It must be a 2 thing :P

Dragonette
Commander
Commander

Post by Dragonette » Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:03 pm

the victory points have stopped being put on you profile, maybe you need to catch up from months ago

d

Hannibal
Commander
Commander
Location: London and The Vulkings Clan.............(started in Valn Ohtar, then jointly founded The Vulkings)

Post by Hannibal » Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:01 pm

Well, Aussie Gaz said he'd run/update the old system of 1/2 VP's in parallel with Dragonette's nice new system, so that the old way doesn't get lost ... (and for when Dragonette discovers "boys" and might let her scorekeeping slip? - just teasing, Dragonette, don't take offence, it might well happen!).

That's not a problem or confusion, IMHO. It's cool to have two different systems in parallel, a bit like league and cup, so that two people might top the lists, two people happy!

The handy situation is that Dragonette brilliantly records ALL score-data at the end of a game, so we lose no info, and AG can anytime easily go back and award VP's the old way, in parallel, using Dragonette's posts.

That all counts for scoreboards. Dunno about this "my profile" thing; that might be an extra task for AG or Dragonette or both, or you change your profile yourself?

Han
There are two ways to write: Short-hand, and Long-Han'ed. ~ Han

"If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs"......... it's probably just that you're the last person to appreciate the enormity of the catastrophe about to

Hryllantre
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Hryllantre » Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:54 pm

Dragonette, both Eagle Eyes and myself gained VP's and not points from your new scoring system, therefore as the old scoring system is being preserved we both wish to claim what's rightfully ours...

Dragonette
Commander
Commander

Post by Dragonette » Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:29 pm

yerh yerh

i know its just that i was saying that nothing to do with me, and he has 1-4 scoring points

d

Aussie Gaz

Post by Aussie Gaz » Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:57 am

Eagle Eyes & Hryllantre

The big problem at the moment is that the wok4 engine is automatically adding vps for some players / games and not for others.

Please look at the Kaohalla and advise what you think your scores should be. Any additional info (game that you won vps in etc) will help also.

That goes for all other active players as well.

AG

Jen
Recruit
Recruit

Post by Jen » Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:20 pm

It is only the dead who have seen the end of war.