The History of Yondallus - Game 1: Original

Here you can post and read all about the WOK history and stories surrounding the Kaomaris worlds.

Moderators: trewqh, korexus, Dameon, Donut

Yondallus
Trooper
Trooper

The History of Yondallus - Game 1: Original

Post by Yondallus » Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:13 pm

Should anyone take offence to this thread, feel free to inform me. I just thought this forum could use some stories. Feel free to add comments or discuss on what might happen!

A long time ago, when there were barely any humans on the planet yet, Yondallus went on a quest to conquer the Kaomarian World. He had just joined a clan named 'The Circle of Nine'. He was appointed to accompany the infamous Tinderella, a very attractive female gnome, to occupy the Original world of Kaomaris by the clan heads. There would be 10 rulers, if they included themselves. To win the war, they had to take on Jonathan, a wise man who was a master tactician and a great asset to the scholar clan. The upside was that he was on his own out here. Then there was Lady Leah of the Knights, who was known to be an excellent warrior. There were two clans in this region, who had two rulers out here who would be working together. Boomer and Billy-Bob of the Rednecks were known to be very agressive towards anything really, and Goofball and Dr. Wireless of the Mental Division were known to have a weird way of thinking, and could not be trusted. Then there were 2 Mercenaries: Kiara, an unexperienced girl. Little was known about her. And there was Funzoid 3000, a guy who thought he was a robot. Seriously. a robot. Here's what the map looks like before the battle began.

Map after turn 00

Yondallus and Tinderella would soon start their mission to start taking everything and everyone out and bring victory to the Circle!
Lord Yondallus

currently owns:
-a tent
-the last pigeon of the scholars(won in a duel vs Korexus)

Jen
Recruit
Recruit

Post by Jen » Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:55 pm

Brother,

you have waaaay to much time on your hands. I'm guessing Yondallus won't get RIPped on turn 2.
It is only the dead who have seen the end of war.

Yondallus
Trooper
Trooper

Post by Yondallus » Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:18 am

Turn 1:
Dr. Wireless takes 40-32-29
Boomer takes 18-17-20
Jonathan takes 43-41-38
Kiara takes 52-50-47
Goofball takes 30-10 and takes 29 from Dr. Wireless(What's that all about?)
Funzoid 3000 takes 56-55, tries for 39 but gets defeated by the natives.
Lady Leah takes 40 and 32 from Dr. Wireless, takes 58
Tinderella takes 6-7-8
Billy-Bob takes 27-26-24
Yondallus takes 2

New Map:

Top 10:
1. Lady Leah
2. Kiara
3. Billy-Bob
4. Boomer
5. Goofball
6. Jonathan
7. Tinderella
8. Funzoid 3000
9. Yondallus
10. Dr. Wireless
Last edited by Yondallus on Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lord Yondallus

currently owns:
-a tent

Yondallus
Trooper
Trooper

Post by Yondallus » Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:55 am

Turn 1:

Yondallus is sitting in his Tent in Province 1. He has 12 well-trained soldiers. Pretty big tent it is. Yondallus is writing something on a piece of paper. The soldiers seem to be waiting for him to finish.

Yondallus: Right, so Tinderella will be heading south-east. I shall do the same. So I suppose we could go from here to 2-60-9. Yes, that should work. Right.

Yondallus looks up from his piece of paper.

Yondallus: Soldiers. Here are my orders! Take them, fulfill them and don't screw it up!

One of the soldiers walks up to the table and takes the orders. He takes the other soldiers outside and reads the first line.

Soldier: Attack province 2, full force. Okay, let's go guys!

The soldiers march towards the border. They arrive in province 2 pretty fast and are met by little resistance. The little resistance quickly gets slaughtered by the powerful soldiers of Lord Yondallus.

Soldier: Okay, that went pretty well. Now what?

The soldier takes the orders out of his pocket and reads the second line.

Soldier: Attack province 60, full force...

Multiple eyebrows are raised. Another Soldier speaks up.

Soldier 2: Are you sure? Province 60 doesn't border this one. Surely we can't go through 4 or 5 to get to 60.

Soldier 1: Well that's what it says. Soldier 2, why don't you head back to our Lord's tent and ask him what to do?

Soldier 2: Aye! Off I go!

Soldier 2 journeys back to Yondallus's tent.

Soldier 1: Well let's start with the next one then. Attack province 9, full force...Right skip that one. Next one: Arm the natives in province 2 and force them to join Lord Yondallus's army.

The Soldiers look around and aside from the couple of guys they've killed, there don't seem to be a lot of people left. One of the Soldiers starts counting the remaining population.

Soldier 3: 1...2...3...4...and a woman. 4 Men and a Woman!

Soldier 1: Okay. The 4 of you, here's a sword. You are now a part of the fabulous force of Yondallus. You better behave or else you'll be the first to die. Okay, let's take the woman back to Lord Yondallus, maybe he has a job for her.

Woman: Hey, I can fight too! Better than those 4 good-for-nothing men you've just armed! Give me a sword and I'll gladly fight!

Soldier 1: Oh Boy, not one of those again...Let's take her back to the main camp. That was our last order.

The Soldiers leave province 2 and head back to the main tent...

In the meantime, Soldier 2 has reached Yondallus's tent.

Soldier 2: Sir! There seems to be a problem with one of your orders!

Yondallus: What is it now, soldier?

Soldier 2: Well, we are supposed to attack province 60 from province 2, but there is no way we can get there without going through another province.

Yondallus: Oh no, my first battle and I've already screwed up. Tinderella is not going to like this.

The other soldiers of Yondallus's army arrive with the 4 new guys and the woman.

Soldier 1: Lord Yondallus, we have stumbled upon a woman, what shall we do with her?

Woman: Give me a weapon, for God's sake, I can fight!

Yondallus: A woman that can fight?

Woman: Oh come on, it isn't 876 anymore, woman can fight, and they can fight well. Give me a weapon and I'll prove it.

Yondallus: very well. Arm that woman!

Woman: thank you!

Yondallus's army leaves the tent. As they leave, a messenger enters and gives him the battle report of the Original World.

Yondallus: Well at least someone is worse off than me. I'll have to contact Tinderella and figure out what my next move will be...

Yondallus's Turn Report:

Your Provinces:
#ID NAME POP WOK AIM ARM LEVEL DEF MI SP
==========================================================
01 Pinnolia 0 20 MIS 17 1.600 1.6 0 10
02 Sabertz 0 0 DEF 0 0.000 0.6 0 0
2 Provinces 0 20 17 1.600 ... 0 10

TO BE CONTINUED
Lord Yondallus

currently owns:
-a tent

Yondallus
Trooper
Trooper

Post by Yondallus » Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:18 am

Yondallus has a meeting with Tinderella to discuss their tactics.

Yondallus: Well done Tinderella, you've taken 3 provinces.
Tinderella: I wish I could say the same...
Yondallus: Wha...err yes about that...err...
Tinderella: I can't believe I'm supposed to take over this place with the help of this newbie.
Yondallus: New...bie??
Tinderella: Well, I better make the best of this. I have contacted Boomer of The Rednecks about a Non-Agression Pact.
Yondallus: A what now?
Tinderella: Sigh...it's a contract in which both parties agree not to attack each other. We have agreed one for 5 weeks(turns). We have a border set up where I can take 13-12-11, but no further. Which is where I will be heading this turn.
Yondallus: I'll go for 9-60-59!
Tinderella: you will have to take 5 or 4 first you retard...
Yondallus: I...err...oh yes, I was just testing if you knew.
Tinderella: We will soon head of to war with Goofball. He is a totally nuts and has no idea what he's doing. He even made his army attack his allie. So we shouldn't have much of a problem with him.
Yondallus: Right...What about Lady Leah? She is awfully close.
Tinderella: I know her personally, I will take you to meet her next week, when we'll be closer. Now get ready to attack!
Yondallus: Did you know you have beautiful eyes?
Tinderella: *Sigh*

To Be Continued
Lord Yondallus

currently owns:
-a tent

Yondallus
Trooper
Trooper

Post by Yondallus » Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:30 pm

Turn 2:

Yondallus takes 4-5-60
Lady Leah takes 57, RIPping Dr. Wireless
Dr. Wireless is dead...
Kiara takes 48-46-44
Billy-Bob takes 23-22-21
Tinderella take 13-12-11
Goofball takes 59 and attacks 60 from Yondallus, but fails
Boomer takes 14-15-16
Jonathan takes 34-37-36
Funzoid 3000 takes 39-45-49

Map after turn 2:

Top 10:
1. Billy-Bob
2. Boomer
3. Kiara
4. Jonathan
5. Tinderella
6. Funzoid 3000
7. Lady Leah
8. Yondallus
9. Goofball
10. Dr. Wireless -RIP on Turn 2(Lady Leah)
Lord Yondallus

currently owns:
-a tent

Yondallus
Trooper
Trooper

Post by Yondallus » Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:56 pm

Turn 2: Yondallus's Camp

Yondallus is looking at the map. Provinces 4-5 and 60 would be the biggest provinces he could take. That should give him some valuable recources.

Yondallus: Right...I will attack 4 first...then proceed into 5 and finish by taking 60. Then I can parry an attack by Goofball, should he move in my direction. Then. I shall take the population of province 4 back here, to province 1, to work in my missile factory. Then I will Force the population of 60 to join my army and serve me. I will leave the population of 5 alone for now. I will also move my missiles to province 60, they could come in handy. Then I should send spies to 59, 9 and 10, to see what Goofball is planning. And this time I will join the attacks personally, so everything goes as planned.

Yondallus takes his sword and leaves his tent. He calls all of the guys...and the woman...and gathers them around him. He tells them all about his plans and moments later they meet a small force in 4, which doesn't cause much trouble. One of the newly acquired soldiers gets killed though. Nope, not the woman. Next they attack Province 5. Not much trouble here either, as there are almost no troops to defend it. No casualties this time. Then, they attack 60, the largest of the 3 provinces. Yondallus takes the lead and charges in. This time, they are met by an average force, and things don't look all that good. But they are still no match for Yondallus's army of seasoned vets and a few peasants. There are a few casualties though. All 3 new soldiers have perished, and one of the vets has gotten killed as well. This leaves only 11 soldiers left. Oh yes, and the woman is still here too...oh and don't forget Yondallus, he didn't die either. Yondallus has the people of province 4(after the battle, there are 45 adults who get transported to the missile factory. In province 5, the city of Lellanto has 50-ish inhabitants, but not all of them will be able to be recruited for either the army, or a factory. Province 60 proved to be a real gold mine. There was already a Tech Factory in the city, with a fair number of people working in it. Yondallus also found 27 inhabitants who were able to fight, giving him quite an impressive army.

Still in Vedsonz(60), Yondallus and his army suddenly see one lonely soldier running towards them, weapon drawn. He appears to be coming from Miassa(59). He has the logo of Goofball on his helmet. Yondallus frowns and orders his soldiers to dispose of the maggot. Seconds later, they stand over the slain soldier.

Yondallus: This Goofball doesn't seem to be the smartest guy on the planet. I hope Tinderella has been as succesful as I was.

A few hours later, two of the spies Yondallus had sent out returns to him and gives him a full report.

Spy 1: I have gone to spy on province 9, and aside from the locals, there was nothing to be seen.

Spy 2: I have visited Joppersund(10). The city is under control of Goofball, but there are no armed forces there. The city had about 80 inhabitants though.

Yondallus: you counted?

Spy 2: No, there was a sign on the town gate...

Yondallus: Ah...I see. Well thanks for the info, you are dismissed.

The spies leave and Yondallus thinks for a moment. No armed forces in 10. But 59 is now under Goofball's control. And my spy hasn't returned. I'm pretty sure that's where his main army will be. This could prove to be a critical point in this campaign. I should warn Tinderella and start organising the next attacks.

Yondallus's Turn Report:

Your Provinces:
01 Pinnolia 0 65 MIS 17 1.600 1.6 0 9
04 Myr 0 0 DEF 0 0.000 0.6 0 0
05 Lellanto 54 0 DEF 0 0.000 0.6 0 0
60 Vedsonz 20 25 TEC 39 1.345 1.0 5 0

To Be Continued
Lord Yondallus

currently owns:
-a tent

korexus

Post by korexus » Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:25 pm

For anyone who's interested, the real story of Yondallus can be found here. http://www.kaomaris.com/phpNuke/modules ... 5&TurnNR=1

I swear, I didn't set this up. Apart from anything else, *I* don't have that much free time...

Chris.
With Great Power comes Great Irritability

Saladin

Post by Saladin » Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:06 pm

Yondallus wrote:The city had about 80 inhabitants though.

Yondallus: you counted?

Spy 2: No, there was a sign on the town gate...
:biglaugh: You crack me up Yondallus. :biglaugh:

Great stuff! I'm looking forward to the next turn! :D
"Never attribute to malice what can satisfactorily be explained away by stupidity."

"To speak ill of others is a dishonest way of praising ourselves."

Yondallus
Trooper
Trooper

Post by Yondallus » Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:41 pm

thanks, I'm glad that someone likes it. There's plenty more to come!

And Korexus: I already said I had a boring day ;)
Lord Yondallus

currently owns:
-a tent

Yondallus
Trooper
Trooper

Post by Yondallus » Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:20 pm

Yondallus and Tinderella were inside Yondallus's tent. They were discussing on what their attack plan would be if they were to take on Goofball.

Yondallus: Well the first thing we need to do is contact Lady Leah. The last thing we need is for her to interfere.

Tinderella: I already did. I told you I would take you to see her, but with the hostile Goofball in between, I sent out a messenger to communicate. She has already sent back a message. I have spoken for the both of us and I have negotiated a NAP with her. No hostilities until someone sends a cancellation message to the other. We will have to battle anyways, so we decided to play it fair. After the NAP gets cancelled, there will be 2 weeks of peace before the hostilities can start. This is to avoid getting attacked when we're still attacking someone else.

Yondallus: Impressive! I have done something as well.

Tinderella: Really now...I'm afraid to ask but what did you do?

Yondallus: I've got a new haircut, can't you tell? I know you've noticed, you couldn't keep your eyes off me for a second all day.

Tinderella: Actually I was trying to see what animal hung itself from your hair, but I now see that it actually IS your hair.

Yondallus: ...

Tinderella: Right, so where were we? Ah yes, the attacks. I have had some missiles built and will use them to bomb the natives in Province 9. Then I will attack it and move on to attack Goofball. I will attack 10 and 30. You will take the remaining provinces. And don't screw it up!

Yondallus: So I'm supposed to attack 59, 31 and 29? That sounds like suicide to me...

Tinderella: Exactly...I mean...Of course not! Goofball is an idiot. He probably doesn't have his troops well-organised, so don't worry.

Yondallus: If you say so...

Tinderella: next turn, we need to watch out for Billy-Bob. He has been taking a lot of territory and with his clanmate Boomer close to him, they could be trouble. That's why I've convinced Lady Leah to attack Billy-Bob. This will draw his attention away from us, and we'll be able to move in and help her take him out. Then we'll focus on Boomer. Our NAp with him is still running for a few weeks. And because breaking a NAP is not allowed around these parts, he will not be able to help his clanmate.

Yondallus: Excellent!

Tinderella: okay, get ready to attack! this could be a bloodbath!

Yondallus: Maybe we should make out, now that we still have the chance! I can feel the passion burning within you!

Tinderella turns pale.

Yondallus: What's the matter? Are you feeling alright? You're all pale!

Tinderella: Don't ever say anything like that again...EVER!

Tinderella, shocked, leaves...

Yondallus: Ahhh, she'll be back, like they all do! Now let's get ready to attack!

TO BE CONTINUED
Lord Yondallus

currently owns:
-a tent

Yondallus
Trooper
Trooper

Post by Yondallus » Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:41 pm

Turn 3:

Funzoid 3000 takes 53
Billy-Bob overcomes 25
Boomer bides his time.
Tinderella overcomes 9 and takes 10,30 from Goofball
Goofball attacks 60 but fails.
Jonathan has a cup of coffee and has a bathroom break.
Yondallus takes 59, 31 and 29 from Goofball, RIPping him.
Lady Leah attacks 28, takes 27 and 35 from Billy-Bob
Kiara reorganises.

Map after turn 3:

Top 10:
1. Tinderella
2. Funzoid 3000
3. Jonathan
4. Kiara
5. Boomer
6. Yondallus
7. Lady Leah
8. Billy-Bob
9. Goofball-RIP on turn 3(Yondallus)
10. Dr. Wireless-RIP on turn 2(Lady Leah)
Lord Yondallus

currently owns:
-a tent

Yondallus
Trooper
Trooper

Post by Yondallus » Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:43 pm

Turn 3: RIP Goofball
------------------------

Yondallus is accompanied by his soldiers at Vedsonz(60), getting ready to launch an all-out attack on Goofball's territory. Suddenly, at the horizon. They see a couple of soldiers marching towards them. They are carrying flags with Goofball's logo on it. More soldiers appear and soon enough, an impressive army is marching towards Vedsonz.

Yondallus: What's that noise?

Yondallus looks out of the watch tower.

Yondallus: Yay! Flags! It must be a carnival! Hurray!

Yondallus gets ready to run outside and have a blast, when he is stopped by a soldier.

Soldier: Err, sir, I'm pretty sure that's Goofball's army.

Yondallus: Pish-Pash! It's a carniv...hmmm, it looks like an army...an army...Goofball...oh right! We're in a war! That completely slipped my mind! Quick! Raise Defenses and Get ready for the biggest battle in the history of your short lives! Close the city gates and get the archers in position!

Moments later, everything has been readied to start the battle.

Yondallus: Now, I have a cunning plan! Someone get me a missile!

After the missile has been fetched, they set it up, and aim for the city gates.

Soldier: Err, I don't think I quite understand your plan, can we go over it again?

Yondallus: Right. You sit on the missile, we set it off, just before the missile will hit the city gate, we will open it, Goofballs army will be surprised by the missile coming at them, and that's when you jump off and kill them all!

Soldier: Are you sure this will work?

Yondallus: Of course! I don't see what could go wrong. Ready?

Soldier: No...

Yondallus: LAUNCH!

The missile takes off and with amazing speed, it hits the city gate, and explodes. The soldiers helmet gets blown in the sky and lands a few inches before Yondallus's feet. The entire city gate has now been blown away and Goofballs army is standing before the blown away gate.

Yondallus: Errr...Is it supposed to go that fast?

Goofballs army charges the city and a bloody battle begins. There are lots of casualties on both sides. After a while, Goofball himself joins the fighting.

Goofball: Nya-ha-ha, this city is mine!

Goofball quickly encounters Yondallus, who has one of his trusted veteran soldiers standing next to him. Goofball turns to the veteran.

Goofball: So you're that Yondallus fella, eh? Don't worry, I'll kill you fast, so it won't hurt as much. And then I'll kill your gnome henchman, the one in that rusty armor with the bad smell.

Yondallus: Actually I...

Goofball: Quiet henchman! Let your master speak!

Goofball takes his sword and kills the veteran.

Goofball: Now, henchman, carry the body of Yondallus as a proof of my victory here.

Yondallus: Yes Sir!

Goofball turns around and prepares to leave when suddenly, he feels a burning pain in his chest. A sword? Now where did that come from? He looks over his shoulder and sees a gnome, with a smile on his face.

Goofball: Wha....urgh....

Yondallus: Henchman, how insulting...

Yondallus stands over the body of Goofball and yells:

Yondallus: Goofball has been slain! Victory is ours!

The remaining soldiers of Goofballs army are taken captive as the remainder of Yondallus's army celebrates!

Yondallus: This is a big day for us! But it isn't over! Let's occupy Goofballs territory!

Yondallus's army quickly marched out of the city, leaving the dead, and they found all of Goofballs territory undefended. It seemed like Goofball had his entire army gathered at his city gate. Yondallus had just killed his first ruler. It was a great day indeed!

To Be Continued...

Your Provinces:
01 Pinnolia 0 73 MIS 0 0.000 1.6 16 9
04 Myr 0 0 DEF 0 0.000 0.6 0 0
05 Lellanto 62 0 DEF 0 0.000 0.6 0 0
29 Furetti 40 40 MIS 25 1.832 20 3
31 Oelwangk 0 0 DEF 0 0.000 0 0
59 Miassa 30 75 TEC 0 0.000 0 0
60 Vedsonz 23 25 TEC 0 0.000 0.1 4 0
Lord Yondallus

currently owns:
-a tent

Saladin

Post by Saladin » Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:20 pm

That's actually not a bad idea...missile powered cavalry. :D
"Never attribute to malice what can satisfactorily be explained away by stupidity."

Yondallus
Trooper
Trooper

Post by Yondallus » Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:21 pm

hehe, me and my imagination ;)
Lord Yondallus

currently owns:
-a tent

Hannibal
Commander
Commander
Location: London and The Vulkings Clan.............(started in Valn Ohtar, then jointly founded The Vulkings)

Post by Hannibal » Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:58 pm

Ah, you never came across Hannibal's Elephant Air Force from a year or two back? I must dig that out. They jumped off cliffs. After a herd or two, it became clear that, though they certainly became airborne, the "range" was a bit limited... so Lord Hannibal's engineers hit on the idea of giving them ... a longer run-up! It helped a bit, but not all that much ... The idea is still in testing; but we're running out of elephants.

Great stuff, Yondallus.
There are two ways to write: Short-hand, and Long-Han'ed. ~ Han

"If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs"......... it's probably just that you're the last person to appreciate the enormity of the catastrophe about to

Saladin

Post by Saladin » Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:59 pm

Slingshots Hannibal...just like on aircraft carriers. That should work.

Hannibal
Commander
Commander
Location: London and The Vulkings Clan.............(started in Valn Ohtar, then jointly founded The Vulkings)

Post by Hannibal » Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:56 pm

In the court of Lord Hannibal.

Lord H pounds the throneroom table just for effect; it's a habit.

Lord H : So, how's it going with the new airforce these days, GW?

Spymaster GuessWok : Extremely well, Sire. Extremely accurate. There's a really, really tight bomb pattern.

Lord H : At the foot of that cliff?

GW : Yes, sire, but the accuracy is amazing!

Lord H : But, GW, what if our enemies don't happen to be at the foot of a cliff?

GW : Diplomacy, Sire, diplomacy. We fool them into massing right at the foot of some convenient cliff, and then our Elephant Air Force REALLY comes into its own, they'll stand no chance.

Lord H : So, all we have to do is persuade the likes of Yondallus and Saladin to mass their armies at the foot of a cliff ....

GW : Er, it would have to be the RIGHT cliff, Sire, we no longer have enough elephants to man, sorry, elephant, every possible cliff ...

Lord H : I'm not sure it's working as well as we'd hoped, GW. But I have a cunning plan ....

GW : Sire, we bow down before you; the whole idea of the Elephant Air Force was your plan in the first place ...

Lord H : Yes, yes, GW, but I've got an "improvement" we can add to it.

GW : Sire?

Lord H : "Elastic". I've heard of this idea from the mystic East, and acquired some rubber from the mystic South. It sounds great to me.

GW : How does it work, Sire?

Lord H : Dead simple, GW. We use this "elastic" from my contact ("S") in the East. He's given me a few ells of it. We use it to tie mahouts onto the elephants, so that, once the elephants are airborne, instead of falling off in mid-drop, the mahouts are flexibly tied on there, encouraging the elephants to go for that extra range we want. They call it "slingshot", apparently. Right, GW?

GW : Certainly, Sire. The test-mahouts will be thrilled to try out Sire's new idea...

H

Right, I've had some advice from a wise man in the East. it just might solve our elep
There are two ways to write: Short-hand, and Long-Han'ed. ~ Han

"If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs"......... it's probably just that you're the last person to appreciate the enormity of the catastrophe about to

Yondallus
Trooper
Trooper

Post by Yondallus » Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:09 pm

Yondallus and Tinderella have set up a meeting to discuss how things have gone so far.

Tinderella: Nice work on Goofball Yondallus, you've really impressed me!

Yondallus: There's no need to hide it, just say you love me!

Tinderella: ...stop that...

Yondallus: stop what?

Tinderella: ...

Yondallus: anyway, you were saying?

Tinderella: As you may have heard, Lady Leah has invaded Billy-Bob. We will help her out. You will attack 25 and I will attack 23. These are Billy-Bobs biggest cities. But according to Lady Leah's spy reports, they should be relatively easy to take.

Yondallus: Right, what else?

Tinderella: you should try and recruit more soldiers, because soon, we'll have to take on Boomer as well. Lady Leah will move into Billy-Bobs territory some more and we should have him killed on the next turn, before Boomer can interfere.

Yondallus: Great! Let's do it!

To Be Continued
Lord Yondallus

currently owns:
-a tent

Yondallus
Trooper
Trooper

Post by Yondallus » Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:24 pm

Turn 4:

Lady Leah takes 26, 24, 22 from Billy-Bob
Billy-Bob takes 27, 28, 33 from Lady Leah. Lady Leah was killed in this battle. Her husband, Lord Hyrodar, has taken over command.
Kiara takes a nap.
Yondallus takes 25 from Billy-Bob
Tinderella takes 23 from Billy-Bob
Boomer continues to sleep.
Jonathan tries to find the meaning of life, but fails.
Funzoid 3000 takes 52, 50 from Kiara, tries to take 51, but fails

Top 10:
1. Tinderella
2. Funzoid 3000
3. Jonathan
4. Yondallus
5. Boomer
6. Kiara
7. Lord Hyrodar
8. Billy-Bob
9. Goofball-RIP on turn 3(Yondallus)
10. Dr. Wireless-RIP on turn 2(Lady Leah)
Lord Yondallus

currently owns:
-a tent