The Kaomarian background stories

Here you can post and read all about the WOK history and stories surrounding the Kaomaris worlds.

Moderators: trewqh, korexus, Dameon, Donut

Saladin

The Kaomarian background stories

Post by Saladin » Sat May 26, 2007 9:36 pm

For all the new players who might not have read this yet. Here's a part of the Kaomarian background story. I believe it was written by Count Henri (correct me if i'm wrong). I know there are more of these background stories around so it would be nice that if you have some lying around (or have written some) if you could post it here so we have it all in one place.

http://www.kaomaris.com/phpNuke/modules ... sit&lid=44
"Never attribute to malice what can satisfactorily be explained away by stupidity."

"To speak ill of others is a dishonest way of praising ourselves."

Saladin

Post by Saladin » Sat May 26, 2007 9:51 pm

Another great and FUNNY read is this old Wok messenger i found. It has an interview with Calidus, Duke and Bryk in it as well as some really funny other stuff.

http://www.romeyn-mode.nl/kaomaris/the_ ... nger_7.zip

PS: Korexus could you put this up some where on the Kaomaris site?

PPS: Does anybody have any of the other messenger lying around? I lost most of my old wok stuff when my hard disk crashed. :(
"Never attribute to malice what can satisfactorily be explained away by stupidity."

"To speak ill of others is a dishonest way of praising ourselves."

Lardmaster
Commander
Commander

Post by Lardmaster » Sat May 26, 2007 11:28 pm

I probably have some on an old PC but they are 200 miles away. Might try and dig them out at some point. My memory might be fading but I think I was the editor for a while.
Question everything.