Our first recruit

Promises, threats & propaganda

Moderators: trewqh, korexus, Dameon

Duke

Post by Duke » Tue Jun 22, 2004 11:49 am

Nice work my friend. Who does he think he is? Leaving us here. We cant have that, he has to be brought back to the shores of wok.

Duke

Post by Duke » Tue Jun 22, 2004 11:53 am

It just struck me!! I would like to state here that most of the posts by me that in anyway has been found offensive or otherwise annoying has originally been something else. Someone has tampered with them afterwards!!!!

8)

Hannibal
Commander
Commander
Location: London and The Vulkings Clan.............(started in Valn Ohtar, then jointly founded The Vulkings)

Post by Hannibal » Fri Jun 25, 2004 10:20 am

Duke wrote:
Anyway, Han that was a funny thing that happend to your post. I read it pre-op and I can confirm that it actually said what you claim it said.

HOWEVER I dont care since I love pranks like this and trust me, Nick is waaaaaay to "moraly-standardly-businessalldaylong" in short boring :wink: to pull a stunt like that.

Nope, dont think it is him.
Well, if this were that old boardgame Cluedo, I'd be declaring an accusation now: I reckon it was "Doctor" Dameon that dunnit, in the forum, with a heavy edit button :) .

I accuse : the Mad One (anagram of Dameon, how fitting) :)

He had motive, method, opportunity and all that stuff. Who else would try to stitch up both Ben and me in the same trick? And his rumoured alibi that he was away abroad at the time accepting a Nobel Peace Prize looks shaky to me! :) .

Just as well this is only a game and only a gaming site. Otherwise a body could feel a bit aggrieved about a moderator secretly doctoring posts to his advantage on the forum he moderates....Isn't that against the lore or something? Abuse of a position of trust? Can't he be impeached or fired or just plain executed for that?? :D (Votes as to which, please :twisted:

Han
There are two ways to write: Short-hand, and Long-Han'ed. ~ Han

"If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs"......... it's probably just that you're the last person to appreciate the enormity of the catastrophe about to

Duke

Post by Duke » Fri Jun 25, 2004 2:31 pm

Off with his head!!!!!

:behead:

Now lets figure out who is Tweedle-dee and who is Tweedle-dum.