BRAND NEW CLAN........THE VULKINGS ARE COMING!

Promises, threats & propaganda

Moderators: trewqh, korexus, Dameon

Ecrivian
Trooper
Trooper

Post by Ecrivian » Wed Mar 31, 2004 4:23 am

Underdog wrote:520 #90 Ecrivian´s Black Monkey is now extinct! It died from starvation!

It looks like he can't even keep his SMART monkeys alive. so they won't be able to help him in this battle either.
Yes they died, they were weak, I didn't want them to live, Gen 2 will be better, faster, stronger, and smarter. Plus it doesn't help that I haven't read a manual and I refuse to do so, I'm going to figure this out on my own and develop my own strategy for this game of Al's..... now where did my pencil go.... :wink:
War determines not who is right, but who is left. We shall see in the days ahead whom of you appear atop the pile of corpses.

Saladin

Post by Saladin » Wed Mar 31, 2004 7:56 am

Nobody's read a manual for this game Ecrivian...i sure hope your parents don't allow you to keep pets...for the pet's sake. :P
"Never attribute to malice what can satisfactorily be explained away by stupidity."

"To speak ill of others is a dishonest way of praising ourselves."

Hannibal
Commander
Commander
Location: London and The Vulkings Clan.............(started in Valn Ohtar, then jointly founded The Vulkings)

Post by Hannibal » Wed Mar 31, 2004 8:57 am

Bryk: Or perhaps vice versa.
Last edited by Hannibal on Thu Apr 01, 2004 12:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
There are two ways to write: Short-hand, and Long-Han'ed. ~ Han

"If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs"......... it's probably just that you're the last person to appreciate the enormity of the catastrophe about to

Strider
Trooper
Trooper

Post by Strider » Wed Mar 31, 2004 7:49 pm

Good luck, boys. I hate to see you go, but such is life in AS/VO. Many a mighty warrior has left us to go and do great things. If only they would stay, the things we could accomplish....

I'll see ya on the battlefield. I still have a few tricks for you. :P
Never laugh at live dragons...

Hannibal
Commander
Commander
Location: London and The Vulkings Clan.............(started in Valn Ohtar, then jointly founded The Vulkings)

Post by Hannibal » Thu Apr 01, 2004 1:00 pm

Hannibal wrote:Bryk: Or perhaps vice versa.
That reads wrong, as if Terry reads these boards.... All I mean is that my fiction was in this style when Terry was still writing straight SF. I doubt he read mine. But, no, I didn't adopt it from him.
There are two ways to write: Short-hand, and Long-Han'ed. ~ Han

"If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs"......... it's probably just that you're the last person to appreciate the enormity of the catastrophe about to

Brykovian

Post by Brykovian » Thu Apr 01, 2004 2:37 pm

Hannibal wrote:All I mean is that my fiction was in this style when Terry was still writing straight SF. I doubt he read mine. But, no, I didn't adopt it from him.
I didn't mean to imply that you adopted your style from him ... only that, due to the similarity, you probably enjoy reading his Disc World stuff.

-Bryk
Matt Worden Games ... Gem Raider, DareBase, Castle Danger, Keeps & Moats Chess