CLan Intro Page

Promises, threats & propaganda

Moderators: trewqh, korexus, Dameon

Ecrivian
Trooper
Trooper

CLan Intro Page

Post by Ecrivian » Thu Mar 04, 2004 5:47 pm

I've noticed that there hasn't been any updates to the Clan Intro pages as some of the clans on there are non existant and have been "deactivated" or disbanded, whichever they want to be.... is Dom in charge of this? If he doesn't want it anymore I'd be willing to pick up the reigns.... I mean since I was the original creator of it.... he just changed the color and put in a different background....

Ecrivian
War determines not who is right, but who is left. We shall see in the days ahead whom of you appear atop the pile of corpses.

Donut
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Donut » Thu Mar 04, 2004 6:42 pm

Actually, I think I'm in charge of it. I have up-to-date pages created as I am the new Gatekeeper. Al hasn't changed the links though.

Here are the new pages:
http://people.msoe.edu/~jorgensj/HiScore.htm
http://people.msoe.edu/~jorgensj/kaohalla.htm
http://people.msoe.edu/~jorgensj/clanhome.html
http://people.msoe.edu/~jorgensj/clankaohalla.html

I am also putting together a new Ratings page. I just need to know what everyone wants on there. Name, E-mail, Rating, Kills... anything else? I was thinking of putting the Rating rules on the same page, just not sure if we want it as two seperate pages or the same.

Donut
The scars remind us that the past is real.

Undertaker
Commander
Commander

Post by Undertaker » Thu Mar 04, 2004 7:56 pm

Donut wrote:Actually, I think I'm in charge of it. I have up-to-date pages created as I am the new Gatekeeper.

Donut
Are you sure?

CON is gone, as is Thuggee.And Tuatha haven't been around for quite some time.
"That's a good question. Let me see...In my case, you know, I hate to advocate drugs or liquor, violence, insanity to anyone. But in my case it's worked." Hunter S. Thompson

gm_al
Creator
Creator

Post by gm_al » Thu Mar 04, 2004 9:47 pm

Nice job !

May I suggest to add the Clan affilation to every Player that has VPs in the HiScore.

Ill update the links before next week, along with a few other things I need to take care of.

Good work Donut ! So when will see that chocolate donut avatar ? :roll:

Ecrivian
Trooper
Trooper

Post by Ecrivian » Fri Mar 05, 2004 4:32 am

Donut wrote:Actually, I think I'm in charge of it. I have up-to-date pages created as I am the new Gatekeeper.

Donut
Actually Donut my pastry friend.... I do believe that it wasn't the charge of the gatekeeper. I remember back when GM Wayne/Coolant was the Gatekeeper. Man that was cool, but Bjorn did quite an excellent job of it too, and I'm sure you will continue the excellence. But I think that with the new ratings and such being taken on by the gatekeeper you'll find yourself with more than enough to do, so I'll take the clan intro page if you want me to.

Ecrivian
War determines not who is right, but who is left. We shall see in the days ahead whom of you appear atop the pile of corpses.

Saladin

Post by Saladin » Fri Mar 05, 2004 8:41 am

Lol Ecrivian, let our doughy friend do it.

I find that too much Kaomaris pages are done by too many people. So a bit of uniformity is welcome. Also Al could these pages be hosted on the Kaomaris server?
"Never attribute to malice what can satisfactorily be explained away by stupidity."

"To speak ill of others is a dishonest way of praising ourselves."

gm_al
Creator
Creator

Post by gm_al » Fri Mar 05, 2004 8:54 am

There are only 4 people who have access to the Kaomaris server, and I like to keep it that way.

This also means Donut will not be able to place his pages on the WOK server, sorry to say.

You could change things if you sponsor him a monthly $5 subdomain.... :roll:

Donut
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Donut » Fri Mar 05, 2004 10:08 pm

Hmmm... 5 dollars a month eh? I'm payin 30000 a year for my page :P :? I guess I do get edu-ma-cated too though in the process.

My pages are all Ad free, and Pop-up free. They are fairly reliable, except when our network administrators decide to do "Routine Maintenance" and mess up the whole system.

Maybe in due time I'll buy a subdomain.

I also feel that it's a good idea to keep the pages fairly uniform so I will keep the clan homepage under me; no offense Ecrivian.

Donut
The scars remind us that the past is real.

Ecrivian
Trooper
Trooper

Post by Ecrivian » Sat Mar 06, 2004 2:12 am

None taken. Just trying to "lighten the load" as I know you're a "busy" college student :lol:

BigJOzzy
Trooper
Trooper

Post by BigJOzzy » Sat Mar 06, 2004 4:22 am

I didn't think any college students were busy, unless you call drinking too much, and not waking up for classes busy.

:D

Massielita