Promises, threats & propaganda

Moderators: trewqh, korexus, Dameon

Lowebb
Veteran
Veteran

Announcement: Square of 144 now accepting applications

Post by Lowebb » Fri Feb 27, 2004 5:15 pm

Hello WOKing world,

We are now at a very important point of advancement. Once the VP crap next door (other thread) has died down, we can move on to more serioous matters......

Square of 144 has been formed by myself, Underdog and Lardmaster. I would like to thank 2 such experienced WOKers join me in bringing about another clan to kaomaris. Now a lot has been said about what SoO is about, some true, some not so true.

SoO is about the enjoyment of kaomaris, not about being the guardians of, being the knights of or being the baddies of. Join the SoO if you want a good relaxed time playing kaomaris.

Now as I have said in Underdog , Lardmaster (and me not so much) you have 2/3 great kaomarians who will help you along the way if you are a beginner or can be a great (and very strong) ally if you are more experienced.

I have drawn up no rules as such and if I do they wont be "You broke a NAP never sit by the round table of King Mickey Mouse ever again" Myself, and my co-founders will perhaps mention it wasnt a good idea and that you may want to make up for it in some way but it will be up to you.

Other advantages are that, currently with 3 members you'll pretty much get your pick of games such as Undertakers new game (particularly talking to the DoW warriors here) where other clans have taken their allocation.

Finally, lets get this clan going, I'm setting up a proper page this weekend (hopefully) and get some website advertisement for beginners and hopefully I can drag a few in.

Thats me done. If you want to join, drop me an email http://mailto:blurry@connectfree.co.uk

Melonus Maximus
Recruit
Recruit

Clan application

Post by Melonus Maximus » Thu Apr 22, 2004 7:58 am

I've tried joining on the clan page but have got no reply so I present myself here. I've played in 2 games so far. I came 3rd in my first game and am currently battling against Xarfei to try and win Stephen's training game. I have been without a clan since Thuggee folded and although Saladin said I could join their clan neither he or his clan leader ever replied to my emails :( So X-wing what do you think.

P.S Lardmaster is my baby brother (A bit of nepotism in a clan always a good thing)

Lowebb
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Lowebb » Thu Apr 22, 2004 8:28 am

Melonus Maximus sorry for not replying, you must have went straight into my spam folder, whats your email address and I'll send you an email immediately.

X-Wing

Melonus Maximus
Recruit
Recruit

Post by Melonus Maximus » Thu Apr 22, 2004 9:51 am

Calidus
Commander
Commander

Post by Calidus » Fri Apr 23, 2004 2:44 am

Melonus Maximus = Large mellon? the Great Pumpkin? Big Head?

Did Lardmaster give you this name? I think you owe him a beating. :pure evil:

Melonus Maximus
Recruit
Recruit

Post by Melonus Maximus » Fri Apr 23, 2004 12:59 pm

My husband gave me the name (use your imagination or maybe not :oops: )

Donut
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Donut » Fri Apr 23, 2004 3:57 pm

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....!!!! Wrong body part Calidus :P

Didn't realize that we had another lady playing WOK.

Donut
The scars remind us that the past is real.

Calidus
Commander
Commander

Post by Calidus » Sat Apr 24, 2004 2:09 am

Now see everyone, that's how to have a sense of humor. *points to Maximus*

Welcome to WOK. Too bad you picked the wrong clan. Nothing but a bunch of hotheads over there. ;) well, except maybe Massie.......Isn't that right UD? nudge nudge

Lowebb
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Lowebb » Sat Apr 24, 2004 10:42 am

Don't listen to him Melonus, look at our VP count, its the best(?) in kaomaris. Yes I'm a hot head, no one else is though, and anyway Calidus and me don't get on so its obvious he wouldnt have anything good to say about my clan

Melonus Maximus
Recruit
Recruit

Post by Melonus Maximus » Sat Apr 24, 2004 1:59 pm

Don't worry I've read the boards I know which clan I'm going to have the most fun in. :wink:

Eagle_Eyes
Recruit
Recruit

Post by Eagle_Eyes » Tue Apr 27, 2004 11:40 am

i eat :mrbanana: and play with :twister: but there is nothing that i like more than sitting back reeking :beatnik: while playing this game

so can i join your clan you need an other irish man in there :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Lowebb
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Lowebb » Tue Apr 27, 2004 12:33 pm

As long as your for training tonight. Send me an email so I know you new email address and the number of VP's you have (0 VP?)