Square of 144 is here

Promises, threats & propaganda

Moderators: trewqh, korexus, Dameon

Lowebb
Veteran
Veteran

Square of 144 is here

Post by Lowebb » Tue Feb 24, 2004 11:17 am

Well its official, I am reforming the Circle of Nine along with Underdog and Lardmaster, with a twist.

The Squaare of 144

http://www.blurry.connectfree.co.uk

I would be the first to ask if the former clan head of the CoN will be willing to join our ranks in the SoO!!!!!

We have currently 3 members and need 1 more to make it official. So come there must be someone out there wanting to join a clan with more total VP's than almost anyone else!!!!!

X-Wing

P.S. Its a crap website but I just wanted to get the clan up and running. I am learning php at the minute and the website will improve. Its at the basics at the minute.

gm_al
Creator
Creator

Post by gm_al » Tue Feb 24, 2004 12:34 pm

Hey Captain, :P

good to see my old WOK logos are still getting used somewhere.... 8)

You might want to change that link from the GM Alliance banner, I think it got outdated a few years ago. :roll:

I thought the Clans name was "Anti-Nick League". You dissapoint me ! :twisted:

Lowebb
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Lowebb » Tue Feb 24, 2004 1:26 pm

That web page took me atleast 10 minutes to set up Al. Its only temporary until I get a real page set up and when I do that I shall be planning my anti-Dameon campaign!!!!!!

Dameon

Post by Dameon » Tue Feb 24, 2004 4:28 pm

Well, considering XWing and LM are pretty much incompetents, I don't see that I have much to worry about there. As for UD, I will take him seriously, but I have a feeling he might not be as anti-Dameon as you might like X-Wing. Anyway you have a month to get another member, good luck.
"A Knight is sworn to valor, his heart knows only virtue, his blade defends the helpless, his might upholds the weak, his word speaks only truth, his wrath outdoes the wicked."

Lardmaster
Commander
Commander

Post by Lardmaster » Wed Feb 25, 2004 10:47 am

:shock: Since when did I upset you Dameon? If we're gonna start trading insults this is going to become one loooooooonnnnnngggggg thread.
Question everything.

Lowebb
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Lowebb » Wed Feb 25, 2004 11:57 am

Dameon you are a knob, everyone think thats, only some say that. Your butt-about-face attitude has pretty much alienated you from everyone in kaomaris, including the creator. Its pretty much assumed no one wants you about here but you stick around like a klingon you just cant reach.

I have not asked UD if he has any opinions on you. I made it clear I was anti-Dameon and was starting SoO to get CoN VP's the same way you got AS. I don't really care how good you may think I am, atleast I am 1000 times more liked in kaomaris than you, and hey its always more fun playing with friends than emenies.

GO ON STRAP A PAIR ON YA LADIES BOY!!! :bluethumb:

Dameon

Post by Dameon » Wed Feb 25, 2004 3:09 pm

LM, you just joined an anti-Dameon clan, and you have to ask when you upset me? Be serious. And XW, I never thought I'd say this, but you're the biggest idiot in Kaomaris, and that includes TK. People like you better mostly because they know that when you are in a game that you have no chance of winning any VPs, sorry to break it to you.
"A Knight is sworn to valor, his heart knows only virtue, his blade defends the helpless, his might upholds the weak, his word speaks only truth, his wrath outdoes the wicked."

Lowebb
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Lowebb » Wed Feb 25, 2004 5:15 pm

*Points Dameon towards Kaohalla*.......*wait for dameon to return*.........*points to the fact in 3 years in kaomaris XW has turned down champs in 2001 and been 5 or so spots away from VC in 2002 and 2003 despite missing 5 months of each year due to exams*......*waits until Dameon gets both brains cells warmed up*

I am happy not being the best in kaomaris I never expected to, you however do expect to and are well.....NOT. Thats is why everone thinks you're a dic.

As for the idiot stakes, I'm willing to accept you think I am an idiot, are you willing to accept the other 200 ppl in kaomaris think you're the idiot???? That means you win again :( 200:1

Now I'm not sure cause I unlike you don't read the rules every night before I go to bed, but I don't think you get a VP for winning the idiot stakes
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bjorn
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Square of 144 is here

Post by Bjorn » Wed Feb 25, 2004 5:33 pm

Lowebb wrote:Well its official, I am reforming the Circle of Nine along with Underdog and Lardmaster, with a twist.

The Squaare of 144
X-Wing
I am not sure what the reference to CoN means, other than Underdog is going to be part of this clan. While Kaomaris has no real rules regarding the resurrection of clans, I have been around long enough to know who founded most of the clans and until some official policy is in place I will only allow the founder of a clan to resurrect it. The clan head can rename his clan anytime he wants.

Even this could get confusing. Suppose Raw and the Scholars decide to rename The Scholars something else. Can TK (or anyone for that matter) then start a new clan called The Scholars? I suppose so. Certainly not a likely scenario.

Anyway, the clan scoring period ends at the end of this week, so the Square of 144 will be added to the clan page (and Clan Kaohalla) when we start the next clan scoring period on March 1st.

But, it won't be done by me. :shock: I will be stepping down as Gatekeeper at the end of this month and handing off the job to a younger person. He already has set up the relavant pages and Al will change the links to point to them over the weekend.

Ah, the only constant in the universe change. Sometime progressive, sometimes regressive, but always change. I believe you will all be happy with the new guy.
"We do not stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Egbert
Commander
Commander

Post by Egbert » Wed Feb 25, 2004 6:39 pm

I think the WSC needs to get going on some possible rules regarding clans --- forming them, starting new ones, renaming them, resurrecting old ones, etc. Lots of members, and seemingly doing nothing --- the WSC is sounding more and more like the U.S. government all the time. :usa:
"Fairy tales can come true,
They can happen to you,
If you're young at heart."

Lardmaster
Commander
Commander

Post by Lardmaster » Wed Feb 25, 2004 6:51 pm

Guilt by association Dameon? No-one told me it was an anti Nick clan. Hell, I would expect we would have lots more members if that was the case. And I've been in every Champs or Vice champs since I started. I'd hate to know what you'd think of me if I thought I was incompetent.
Question everything.

trewqh

Post by trewqh » Wed Feb 25, 2004 9:18 pm

Egbert wrote:I think the WSC needs to get going on some possible rules regarding clans --- forming them, starting new ones, renaming them, resurrecting old ones, etc. Lots of members, and seemingly doing nothing --- the WSC is sounding more and more like the U.S. government all the time. :usa:
We are currently working on this! I mean everybody is thinking it over by themselves. :oops:

trewqh
trewqh
the gleefully aggressive Vulking

gm_al
Creator
Creator

Post by gm_al » Wed Feb 25, 2004 9:34 pm

GH had been formulating a few questions, but Im affraid I havent heard from him for a week. I also believe he does that just because no one is willing to take things over (maybe Im wrong)

As I see it this is either a job for the chairperson (guess who) to get things rolling or another volunteer with more time at hands *cough*Bjorn*cough* could jump in and get everything running by playing the moderator. :P

I definitely hope the WSC can get its act together quickly, otherwise I will have to give it a heavy push by the end of the week.

Mr. chairperson please ? :roll:

PS: I just filed 3 suggestions and votes to the WSC members. I hope I am able to wake up that dead body a bit. Suggestions concern the rating system, Players going M-3 and "new" Clans taking VPs from old/dead ones.

Saladin

Post by Saladin » Wed Feb 25, 2004 10:21 pm

Al could you post your proposals on the boards as well so us other Kaomarians can give it some thought as well?

Thanks!

PS: Let the record show that i actually like Nick contrary to what Ben says. :D
"Never attribute to malice what can satisfactorily be explained away by stupidity."

"To speak ill of others is a dishonest way of praising ourselves."

Calidus
Commander
Commander

Post by Calidus » Thu Feb 26, 2004 12:11 am

buttkisser! :twisted:

Saladin

Post by Saladin » Thu Feb 26, 2004 12:30 am

And what a shiny well cared for butt it is! 8)
"Never attribute to malice what can satisfactorily be explained away by stupidity."

Allister Fiend
Commander
Commander

Post by Allister Fiend » Thu Feb 26, 2004 1:23 am

Saladin wrote:And what a shiny well cared for butt it is! 8)
:shock:
Oh no!!! I'm out of those important papers.......

Dameon

Post by Dameon » Thu Feb 26, 2004 1:50 am

Hey LM I never had anything against you before this, and I can't say I am surprised that Ben never told you about his anti-Dameon agenda, considering he's a blithering idiot. I apologize for calling you incompetent, although not for calling Ben one. Anyway, any anti-Dameon clan without TK is just for show IMO. At least it'll give me good early targets to work against in future games. 8)

Donut
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Donut » Thu Feb 26, 2004 5:34 am

I'm sorry, but am I the only one who still thinks that this clan is a joke. X-Wing/Lowebb, I don't really know you at all; all I know is that you've been around for a while, left and have now come back... Welcome back. Now you want to create this clan just to piss off Nick?!? I'm pretty sure that there are better reasons to start a clan. While I haven't had dealings with Nick either, he was very forward when I became a GM and made certain that I knew I had help as a GM in him and the GMC, I do know he upsets quite a few people. This seems to me to be a very pety and foolish thing. To attempt to get the VP's for CoN because you are making a clan that is a play off of it... wow! To me, this is an blatant attempt to have personal gain because of a hole in the rules. When Nick did this with AS/VO, I didn't feel that he had the right to take the VP's either, but he had legitimate reasoning behind his actions.

Maybe I misunderstand this, and you aren't attempting to get those VP's but seriously, to create a clan out of spite; GROW UP!! Some of us still play this game because we enjoy it. I often wonder why some people are playing. Isn't there enough *poo* in your life that you can't leave it behind for an hour or so a day and just enjoy a great thing, God knows I have enough *poo*!!!

I apologize for being so rude about this. My finals week sucked and I'm probably just venting, but I felt this had to be said. I may be creating my first enemy here in WOK, but I can handle 1, I think; especially with Trewqh on my side :roll:

Donut
The scars remind us that the past is real.

Saladin

Post by Saladin » Thu Feb 26, 2004 8:43 am

LOL! Who needs enemies with an ally like trewqh. :P :P