Promises, threats & propaganda

Moderators: trewqh, korexus, Dameon

Tristao
Recruit
Recruit

Thuggee

Post by Tristao » Mon Aug 04, 2003 11:08 pm

I have been away.

But now I've have come to make things right. What you outsiders saw posted here by Lardmaster was part of my fairwell speach to all my clanmates as their leader.

It was time for our clan to move on. I know Lardmaster will be a formidable leader and inspiration to us all.

As regarding to what some issues, I have a thing or two to say yet.

The Thuggee information required will be provided very shortly, so none can claim a reason to extinguish us.

It will not be for at the hands of the new rulings of this new council that we shall perish. We respect it as an authority, as we once respected other authorities. But the great warriors of the Dagger will not be stopped by frivolities. Time is a greater opponent than bureaucracy, and respecting both, we shall loose to neither.

It is not funny how we struggle to keep alive. It is honourable.

It was not by the grace of Lady Luck that we acomplished what we did. It was our own sweat and blood on the battle fields. It was the dedication to our friends. It was the fighting upon every request. It was the refusal to surrender. It was hard.

But so far we are still alive. And we stand.

Proud!

Tristao

gm_al
Creator
Creator

Post by gm_al » Tue Aug 05, 2003 7:55 am

Time is a greater opponent than bureaucracy, and respecting both, we shall loose to neither.
:P

What a speech. Lets just see if those are just words or if there will be action to back those up.