Hi

Promises, threats & propaganda

Moderators: trewqh, korexus, Dameon

Skankerad
Recruit
Recruit

Hi

Post by Skankerad » Mon Apr 28, 2003 11:05 am

I am new here and would just like to say hello.

i have sent a mail to a clan asking if i could join them.

i am here on a mission. To beat my older brother. :D he has been talking about this game for so long now and i thought i should show him how you play strategygmaes.

gm_al
Creator
Creator

Post by gm_al » Mon Apr 28, 2003 12:29 pm

Welcome to the real World ! :P

You might want to enlighten us who is 'them' and who your brother is....

Skankerad
Recruit
Recruit

Post by Skankerad » Mon Apr 28, 2003 12:56 pm

'them' has not replied yet so I dont know if they want me in their team. I will tell when I know.

My brother is Daniel. He uses the name Duke.

I just started working part time at his office and to pass time he convinced me to joine.

I have not been in the US as he has so forgive me for any spelling or grammar errors. English is the only thing he can beat me in :D No matter what he tells you I am younger, stronger, smarter and much more good looking. What would you choose. The old or the new version? :D

Duke

Post by Duke » Mon Apr 28, 2003 1:07 pm

Oohhh please. Dont get me started here.

As I've always told you, I will beat you in everything until I am over 60 then you might get an even shot at something.

You are nothing but a mini-me.

Dont even try signing up to a game I am in since I will step on you and not even know it.

Duke

Post by Duke » Mon Apr 28, 2003 1:22 pm

Check out the dork. LOL!

Ecrivian
Trooper
Trooper

Post by Ecrivian » Mon Apr 28, 2003 2:37 pm

Welcome Skankerad,
You're forgiven in advance, allow me to apologize for some of my fellow Americans as they can be well rather bull headed in some of their discussions. And to help you beat your brother on the English front, well, I can't really speak for English, I can tell you American, its a different language you know. Anyways.... the quoted/bolded part here...
Skankerad wrote: English is the only thing he can beat me in :D No matter what he tells you I am younger, stronger, smarter and much more good looking.
It should read.... much better looking.
War determines not who is right, but who is left. We shall see in the days ahead whom of you appear atop the pile of corpses.

Egbert
Commander
Commander

Post by Egbert » Mon Apr 28, 2003 4:28 pm

Skankerad wrote:I just started working part time at his office and to pass time he convinced me to joine.
Another Duke! I thought they broke the mold! Hey Skanker, here's a helpful hint --- don't leave Duke alone in your office with your computer for an extended period of time!
"Fairy tales can come true,
They can happen to you,
If you're young at heart."

Lord Fredo
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Lord Fredo » Mon Apr 28, 2003 5:14 pm

Indeed welcome aboard Skankered. It's nice to see another Swede get into the game. Duke might have mentioned me in terms of the annoying guy from Stockholm who cheers on the wrong team. :)
Neat to see how you used the Elric front cover as your avatar also the front cover of the original version of the swedish RPG "Dragons and Deamons".

See you around mate!

Duke

Post by Duke » Tue Apr 29, 2003 5:26 am

He doesnt need to worry Egbert since he is actually using my computer. The position he has (in charge of the window washers) doesnt come with a computer. So all you paranoids out there who is keeping track of IP addys. There is your answer to that :wink:

I figured that Fredo would recognize his picture. Extra credit for knowing the name though.

He'll be in this afternoon in case anyone e-mailed him.

D.

Skankerad
Recruit
Recruit

Post by Skankerad » Tue Apr 29, 2003 1:11 pm

Yes, that is the Elric cover. My name is the same name as my character in Dragons & Demons.

I see that you posted a nice picture of a handsome man :D

Yes I have heard about my brothers illigal actions. I am studying to be a fireman so I can not say that I approve his behavor. After all he is the black sheep of the family. Our grandfather was an electrician - work with his hands, our father is a carpenter/maintenance guy - works with his hands, our mother is a haircutter - works with her hands, I am about to be a fireman - work with my hands. He simply doesnt work at all, still he makes more money than any one of the rest of us. Is that fair? 8)

The old man:

Duke

Post by Duke » Tue Apr 29, 2003 1:22 pm

LOL!

Cant belive you posted a picture of him here. Yeah, like he wouldnt flip out over the fact that his picture is on the internet. :roll:

And about the moneything. Some people get paid to work. Others get paid to watch them work and tell them what they are doing wrong.

Strider
Trooper
Trooper

Post by Strider » Tue Apr 29, 2003 7:36 pm

Welcome Skankerad. We'll try to forgive you for being related to Dukie. :P

I fear the day my brother joins. I hear enough of the mini-me trash talking as it is.
Never laugh at live dragons...

SmashFace

Post by SmashFace » Tue Apr 29, 2003 7:53 pm

WOW i sense WOK is goign to become A LOT more interesting now that there is Duke 1 and Duke 2

** runs away and hides in a corner**
God of WOK

Duke

Post by Duke » Wed Apr 30, 2003 7:36 am

There can only be one!

Mac
Recruit
Recruit

Post by Mac » Fri May 02, 2003 6:43 pm

Ok, you guys can Roshamboo for the title:D