Valn Ohtar recruitment

Promises, threats & propaganda

Moderators: trewqh, korexus, Dameon

TBert
Veteran
Veteran

Post by TBert » Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:43 am

Oh, I didn't notice that AG joined up in Suburbia. Guess we need a new waitlist peoples...

The clan forum is the 'Valn Ohtar' forum, it's in the middle of the forum list. If you can't see it, there's some sort of technical issue.
pro libertate eos occubuisse - "they died for liberty"

Clan Head - Valn Ohtar

SGT - US Army

23-year-old father of 3 - really needs a beer

korexus

Post by korexus » Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:37 am

Only TBert is signed up to the clan forum, which is why only he can see it.

TBert, you need to click on the middle of the 7 icons at the top of the forum (Usergroups) and add the rest of your clanmates to the VO forum, then they might talk to you. - I do intend for this forum to interact with the Lobby, but I didn't write the forums, so it's a bit tricky...

Bjorn. The automated engine for WoK V is currently being tested. I'd guess we'll need maybe one more alpha test before starting a full beta. You'd be welcome on either! I know that Nemesis was enquiring about the WoK V engine a while back, but I don't know if he's planning to start a game.

Everyone. I've set up a new Standard game in the Lobby. No special rules, for a change. http://www.kaomaris.com/phpNuke/modules ... GameID=372 Sign up if you want to play.

Chris.
With Great Power comes Great Irritability

TBert
Veteran
Veteran

Post by TBert » Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:02 pm

GAAHH! How did I miss that minor detail... I just thought everyone hated me.

Well... everyone that's in VO is added... that's interesting, the views column on all my posts were going up, I thought that meant people were reading but not replying... or maybe I was just re-reading my stuff that often.
pro libertate eos occubuisse - "they died for liberty"

Clan Head - Valn Ohtar

SGT - US Army

23-year-old father of 3 - really needs a beer

Nemesis
Trooper
Trooper

Post by Nemesis » Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:46 pm

TBert wrote:GAAHH! How did I miss that minor detail... I just thought everyone hated me.
haha that's brilliant :mrgreen:

Welcome back Bjorn. :)

Check the Advanced WOK part of the forum where there is a WOK5 test game about to be run.

Strider
Trooper
Trooper

Post by Strider » Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:20 am

Nice to see everyone is still alive. One of these days soon I might actually make it back to WOK. I'll keep you posted.

And id doesn't surprise me that Duke has a cabin in the woods. I heard that's how the UniBomber got his start, too.
Never laugh at live dragons...

trewqh

Post by trewqh » Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:47 am

Welcome back, Strider!

Hope to see you in a game soon. :)
trewqh
the gleefully aggressive Vulking

Duke

Post by Duke » Sat Aug 18, 2007 3:49 pm

Hey Strider,

Yes well I am more of the Warlock from Die Hard 4 type of guy so I have now 8Mb/s Download and 1Mb/s Upload in that cabin
First one here, last one to leave.

Dameon

Re: Valn Ohtar recruitment

Post by Dameon » Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:53 am

TBert wrote: Ar-Sereg's clan head was Dameon, aka GM Nick, one of the controversial bastions of Wok history.
Controversial bastion? That has a ring to it.....
TBert wrote: If my memory serves me, Ar-Sereg was usurped by Duke after Dameon did something controversial, and most of the members joined Duke's new clan, The Kaomarian Guard. Then, during one of my absences, something happened and the process reversed. Dameon formed Valn Ohtar, and just about everyone from TKG joined VO.
You know what? I have no idea why Ar-Sereg turned into Valn Ohtar anymore. I -do- remember there being a huge commotion at the time it happened, and it had something to do with clan VPs but other than that...I'm drawing a blank. I'm SURE it wasn't anything I did though, as I'm always careful to avoid offending people. 8)

I'm actually recentely recovered from a Warcraft addiction myself....about two years of my life burned up in that game, ugh. I need something cool and refreshing to rinse the taste out of my mouth, and a WOK 5 game seems like just the ticket!

PS- Yay for Bjorn and matching avatars!
"A Knight is sworn to valor, his heart knows only virtue, his blade defends the helpless, his might upholds the weak, his word speaks only truth, his wrath outdoes the wicked."