Clan Champs

Promises, threats & propaganda

Moderators: trewqh, korexus, Dameon

Dameon

Post by Dameon » Thu Sep 02, 2004 12:21 am

Mylantis wrote:Hey Nick, where is this post that says I would like to delay the game for months and months? :roll:
You want me to point it out? Sure! If you scroll back to page two of this discussion, Undertaker suggested waiting four weeks for TK to get back before the game started. I don't recall ever saying you specifically wanted to delay that long, just TFF as a whole. Which Taker is a part of, if I am not mistaken. If I did ever say "Mylantis wants to delay the game months and months", I do apologize. :roll:

Mylantis wrote: I do want another GM to run this game. I want GM Nick to have no part in the Clan Championship. This is not a delay tatic as the scoring period just ended yesterday, and I'll have our team and the game figured out by tomorrow as I stated in my last post. Now you have all the time in the world Nick, to open that X-game or whatever it is that my LOOOONG delay was keeping you from.

OK, have fun. I know it's totally unreasonable of me (and the Scholars, an Fredo, and Josh, etc, etc) to expect TFF to field a team within two weeks of when I first emailed you Mylantis, I honestly don't know what I was thinking. You and the Scholars are more than welcome to find another GM to run this game- I think Josh was looking to run something, you might want to ask him. I only volunteered to try to help out; if you think that I honestly care that you want another GM you are sadly mistaken.
"A Knight is sworn to valor, his heart knows only virtue, his blade defends the helpless, his might upholds the weak, his word speaks only truth, his wrath outdoes the wicked."

Donut
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Donut » Thu Sep 02, 2004 2:55 am

I was hopin to open another game. Just let me know if you really want me to do it. I'm not sure that I would fill a normal game.

Donut
The scars remind us that the past is real.

Calidus
Commander
Commander

would you like some cheese with that whine?

Post by Calidus » Thu Sep 02, 2004 3:27 am

I am sure there is probably a lot of name calling and pushing and shoving and slapping with an old stinky fish, but to be quite honest, I didnt feel like wading through 5 pages of crap to figure out what's going on.

I am back. I have had an unbelievably hectic last few months, and have almost been itching to get back into a good scrap. Then I find out we are to play the scholars. Well, so much for a good scrap. Well, I guess I will have to take whatever pitiful excuse for a team that they can field.....

Mylantis, Allister, UD, and the rest, I will be emailing you all soon.

Al, I am not sure if I like this new fangled approach to WOK. I think I prefer it old school. :headscratch: maybe it will grow on me....

Allister Fiend
Commander
Commander

Re: would you like some cheese with that whine?

Post by Allister Fiend » Thu Sep 02, 2004 4:17 am

Calidus wrote: I am back. I have been itching to get back into a good scrap. Then I find out we are to play the scholars. Well, so much for a good scrap.
LMAO!! :lol:

Now were talkin'....

See, just give it a few days guys and look what happens.

Welcome back Cal.

Allister
Oh no!!! I'm out of those important papers.......

Undertaker
Commander
Commander

Post by Undertaker » Thu Sep 02, 2004 4:31 am

Dameon wrote: OK, have fun. I know it's totally unreasonable of me (and the Scholars, an Fredo, and Josh, etc, etc) to expect TFF to field a team within two weeks of when I first emailed you Mylantis, I honestly don't know what I was thinking.
Nick, if you would have have gave us two weeks to start, we'd have never been in in this mess.

Btw, welcome back Calidus, your presence is much welcome. Now maybe Nick can relax.

It seems we have our team. Me, Mylantis, Warped Angel, Allister and Calidus. WOK 4 it is. Bring it on biotch!
"That's a good question. Let me see...In my case, you know, I hate to advocate drugs or liquor, violence, insanity to anyone. But in my case it's worked." Hunter S. Thompson

Undertaker
Commander
Commander

Post by Undertaker » Thu Sep 02, 2004 5:04 am

One more thing. To everyone that complained or spoke out against the Family in this thread, you can kiss my :shakin:: .

If you don't like that, too F'N bad. It took us a whole 7 days :roll: to field our team. I know thats forever to some of you. You piss and moaners really ticked us off. Quit your cryin' and get a life.

I'm ending this post now before I tell you all to F' Off!
"That's a good question. Let me see...In my case, you know, I hate to advocate drugs or liquor, violence, insanity to anyone. But in my case it's worked." Hunter S. Thompson

Saladin

Post by Saladin » Thu Sep 02, 2004 11:03 am

They fight! And bite!
They fight and bite and fight!
Fight fight fight! Bite bite bite!
The TFF and Dameon Show!
"Never attribute to malice what can satisfactorily be explained away by stupidity."

"To speak ill of others is a dishonest way of praising ourselves."

trewqh

Post by trewqh » Thu Sep 02, 2004 11:24 am

:shock: THEY... BOUNCE! And they bounce! THEN BOUNCE SOME MORE! And they keep on bouncing! :shock:

Mylantis
Recruit
Recruit

Post by Mylantis » Thu Sep 02, 2004 12:46 pm

I know Undertaker has already posted this, but just to make it offical, here's The First Family's info. as promised and on time in waaaaaaayyyyyy less time than even 2 weeks. (1week and 2days) the game will be WOK 4, and the players will be:

Undertaker
Warped Angel
Calidus
Allister Fiend
Mylantis

Has the second best clan in Kaomaris :twisted: have a team selected? You may want to post it........you wouldn't want it to look like your delaying now would you? :roll:
Loved by few, hated by many, respected by all........The First Family

Duke

Post by Duke » Thu Sep 02, 2004 1:00 pm

Saladin wrote:They fight! And bite!
They fight and bite and fight!
Fight fight fight! Bite bite bite!
The TFF and Dameon Show!
LOL!!!

"Loved by few, hated by many, picked on by all"

Undertaker
Commander
Commander

Post by Undertaker » Thu Sep 02, 2004 1:02 pm

I realise I may have been a little harsh in my last post. (I did write it after returning from the pub). For that I'm sorry. But thats what happens when we face un-warranted attacks and acusations.

PS, good one Dukie-boy.

Brykovian

Post by Brykovian » Thu Sep 02, 2004 1:28 pm

Can't believe you folks caused me to actually login in order to respond to this nonsense. ;) :D

Just wanted to point out that I didn't see any posts in this thread from any of the Scholars pushing for an immediate decision by TFF. I saw Saladin with a poke to the ribs here and there, Egbert with his usual clarification of the issues, and Raw with his usual, um ... "mature" ... trading of witty banter.

Glad TFF figured out their line-up and which game to play. It is too bad that neither korexus nor TK will be available for the game, but such are the lives of these "overworked" college kids, eh?

I probably won't be in the line-up ... right Raw? I haven't really contributed during this scoring period (and some might replace "this scoring period" with "ever" if they wish ;)). In any case, I look forward to an enjoyable game with a formidible opponent.

Good luck to everyone in the game ... and have fun. (That's one of those things that Calidus taught me when I was part of his old Circle.) ;)

-Bryk
(still "out" :D)
Matt Worden Games ... Gem Raider, DareBase, Castle Danger, Keeps & Moats Chess

Mylantis
Recruit
Recruit

Post by Mylantis » Thu Sep 02, 2004 1:47 pm

Very true Bry. I too noticed that it wasn't the Scholars who thought we were taking to long. And I thank them for that. I think all of them have waited alot longer for games to start up than this. Rib poking and trash talk I can deal with (I love it!).......rudeness and pushyness (is this even a word?).....well that's a different story.
Loved by few, hated by many, respected by all........The First Family

Raw
Commander
Commander

Post by Raw » Thu Sep 02, 2004 2:22 pm

Line up is:

Xarefi
GraveMaker
Saladin
Egbert
Raw

Map is:

Gateway Map

Cheers,
Mature Raw
It's not fast unless its got a fart can.

Allister Fiend
Commander
Commander

Post by Allister Fiend » Thu Sep 02, 2004 2:30 pm

Hey, where's my turn report?

I thought this was starting today?

hmmm................

AF

Egbert
Commander
Commander

Post by Egbert » Thu Sep 02, 2004 3:36 pm

Allister Fiend wrote:Hey, where's my turn report?

I thought this was starting today?

hmmm................

AF
:lol:

Hey, I think you fired the GM --- remember?
"Fairy tales can come true,
They can happen to you,
If you're young at heart."

trewqh

Post by trewqh » Thu Sep 02, 2004 4:18 pm

Raw wrote:Map is:
Gateway Map
:shock: I'd never guess. This game is going to be interesting to watch.

trewqh

trewqh

Post by trewqh » Thu Sep 02, 2004 4:24 pm

Hmmm. It might prove to be even more interesting if I can see what's happening behind the scenes... :roll:

If Josh hesitates, I'm ready to do the job right away. Deadlines can be as short as you need with my gming. 8)

trewqh

Allister Fiend
Commander
Commander

Post by Allister Fiend » Thu Sep 02, 2004 6:58 pm

Egbert wrote:
Hey, I think you fired the GM --- remember?

I didn't fire anyone, I don't have that authority.

All I know is I'm not too sure if I like that map you fella's chose.

It looks like it sucks, but maybe Saladin can explain to us who have never played that map, how it exactly works.

I remember something about # 60 always being a nuetral and it was a passage way to the other provinces.

If you could, we'd appreciate it. I;m sure you all were informed about how it works by Sal so we expect to be told also.

Thanks

Allister

Allister Fiend
Commander
Commander

Post by Allister Fiend » Thu Sep 02, 2004 6:59 pm

Oh, Hey who is now going to run this game for an easy win for TFF?