Clan Champs

Promises, threats & propaganda

Moderators: trewqh, korexus, Dameon

Undertaker
Commander
Commander

Post by Undertaker » Tue Aug 31, 2004 1:59 pm

PS, no matter what happens, we are not giving away our spot to any clan.
"That's a good question. Let me see...In my case, you know, I hate to advocate drugs or liquor, violence, insanity to anyone. But in my case it's worked." Hunter S. Thompson

Undertaker
Commander
Commander

Post by Undertaker » Tue Aug 31, 2004 2:03 pm

Dameon wrote:The problem here is that I have not agreed with TFF to delay the game for two months just so TK could play and so they could find Calidus. With that in mind, they no longer like me.

But that is, of course, your perogative. If you don't want me to GM the game, I will gladly step down and let somebody else do so. I do have a feeling, however, that even if I don't GM this game TFF will still be signing up for other games I run, so don't you guys think you are being at least a wee bit hypocritical here?
Mylantis is entitled to his opinion. He allowed to say whatever he wants. Butwho, other than him said he doesn't like you?

And again, what deadline? Post it here D*mmit. I'm sick of hearing about it.
"That's a good question. Let me see...In my case, you know, I hate to advocate drugs or liquor, violence, insanity to anyone. But in my case it's worked." Hunter S. Thompson

Validon
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Validon » Tue Aug 31, 2004 3:43 pm

I'd have to side with UT here. I see no deadline mentioned and though it would be good to get the game underway early a week or two shouldn't be a big deal. A month or two would be too much but a week or two should be agreeable I would think.
And for my 2 cents GM_Nick has got to be one of the better choices to GM this game.

Allister Fiend
Commander
Commander

Post by Allister Fiend » Tue Aug 31, 2004 4:00 pm

Just for everyones information here, we, TFF, never said anything relatively close about "Not liking GM Nick"

I personally really enjoy playing in his games, whether they are X-games or regular games.

I wouldn't hesitate for a minute to ask to join his games.

The problem here is that we are being forced into some sort of deadline and unless someone can show us where it says we need to start this game by a certain date then we have all the right in the world to prolong this until we can figure out what's gonna happen.

You know, sometimes people do go on vacations and they return when it's over.

Now Nick, you can't honestly tell me that you or VO wouldn't try and prolong this if VO was the one in the same situation, especially the clan champs. You'd want to play just as much as the rest and you would try to delay thing as long as needed to make it to the game.

So let's just stop prying on each other and just give us at least one week from the end of the season to straighten it out.
Oh no!!! I'm out of those important papers.......

Lord Fredo
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Lord Fredo » Tue Aug 31, 2004 5:09 pm

There is no set deadline to get the game started but it can still be demanded to get it rolling within a commonly agreed reasonable time. As far as reasonable time goes I for one would say 1-2 weeks, oh yeah. 2 months or when-ever-we-get-our-act-together, hell no.
Just my 2 c:s

Allister Fiend
Commander
Commander

Post by Allister Fiend » Tue Aug 31, 2004 5:43 pm

TK just e-mailed and says he won't be around for at least 5 weeks yet so I guess he is out of the question to be reasonable about it.

AF
Oh no!!! I'm out of those important papers.......

Donut
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Donut » Tue Aug 31, 2004 8:03 pm

It seems that the time frame to start this game is pretty well agreed upon.

I still haven't heard anything about letting in Mercs... comon... are my posts that invisble :oops: :oops:

Donut
The scars remind us that the past is real.

Warped Angel
Recruit
Recruit

Post by Warped Angel » Tue Aug 31, 2004 8:07 pm

I dont see what the big deal is here guys the scoring period ends TODAY we shouldn't even be talking about this till tomorrow. Nick please pull your underwear out off your butt take a deep breath and relax. I will play if it is wok 4 and POSSIBLY Covenant will play unless all the bickering hens are gonna take flight over that too. and just for the record just because I dont play in a lot of games dosent mean I can't hold my own. All this talk of TFF the clan score leaders forfieting is ridiculous!!!!!!! lets all just relax a bit and enjoy the up coming champs :D One more bit before I stop I am not sure I would feel comfortable with nick running this game after the comments in this thread. This statement is my own not the clans.
When injustice is law, resistance is duty

Raw
Commander
Commander

Post by Raw » Tue Aug 31, 2004 8:54 pm

I talked with Warped about this today on the phone (yes he really called me, suprised the crap right outta me) and he said the Scholars are the best and no matter what happens the Scholars will win.

So There!

-Raw
It's not fast unless its got a fart can.

Donut
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Donut » Tue Aug 31, 2004 8:57 pm

... And then in the letter that Raw sent to me with his naked pictures said that he was afraid of TFF and was hoping the BoV could step in and break a couple of knee-caps.

I of course said no... :wink:

Donut

Raw
Commander
Commander

Post by Raw » Tue Aug 31, 2004 9:03 pm

Donut's roommates told me that he keep those pictures under his pillow. they even told me the tend to stick to the pillow sometimes. :shock:
Donut wrote:... And then in the letter that Raw sent to me with his naked pictures said that he was afraid of TFF and was hoping the BoV could step in and break a couple of knee-caps.

I of course said no... :wink:

Donut

Saladin

Post by Saladin » Tue Aug 31, 2004 9:36 pm

Raw wrote:Donut's roommates told me that he keep those pictures under his pillow. they even told me the tend to stick to the pillow sometimes. :shock:
Sure makes you feel proud to have a clan leader who can hold his own in a fight between two 10 year olds. :P
"Never attribute to malice what can satisfactorily be explained away by stupidity."

"To speak ill of others is a dishonest way of praising ourselves."

Donut
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Donut » Tue Aug 31, 2004 11:51 pm

HA!!!... No way Raw is 10. He's got the maturity of a 9 year old. He can't hang with this guy :wink:

Donut

Mylantis
Recruit
Recruit

Post by Mylantis » Wed Sep 01, 2004 2:48 pm

Hey Nick, where is this post that says I would like to delay the game for months and months? :roll: I would like to have time to make sure everyone in the clan has a fair chance to get back with me. As of right now, it has been exactly one week since you spoke up and said you were running this game. The reason I got ticked is cuz it only took like 4 days and you were writing me telling me "a decision needs to be made here"..........."delaying them (the clan champs) is simply not an option"........"if this situation is not resolved in one weeks time, I'm going to bring this matter up for the full consideration of the WSC".......remember that e-mail?

I do want another GM to run this game. I want GM Nick to have no part in the Clan Championship. This is not a delay tatic as the scoring period just ended yesterday, and I'll have our team and the game figured out by tomorrow as I stated in my last post. Now you have all the time in the world Nick, to open that X-game or whatever it is that my LOOOONG delay was keeping you from.
Loved by few, hated by many, respected by all........The First Family

Raw
Commander
Commander

Post by Raw » Wed Sep 01, 2004 2:53 pm

Anyone want a grapefruit?

Saladin

Post by Saladin » Wed Sep 01, 2004 3:02 pm

Got any oranges?
"Never attribute to malice what can satisfactorily be explained away by stupidity."

Egbert
Commander
Commander

Post by Egbert » Wed Sep 01, 2004 3:08 pm

Raw wrote:Anyone want a grapefruit?
FOOD FIGHT!!!!!! :stooges:

http://www.moonworks.com/foodfight/
"Fairy tales can come true,
They can happen to you,
If you're young at heart."

Raw
Commander
Commander

Post by Raw » Wed Sep 01, 2004 8:14 pm

Looks like you already have a few bouncing to your left on every post.
Saladin wrote:Got any oranges?

Raw
Commander
Commander

Post by Raw » Wed Sep 01, 2004 8:17 pm

Egbert wrote:
FOOD FIGHT!!!!!! :stooges:

http://www.moonworks.com/foodfight/
Nice...never even knew.

Saladin

Post by Saladin » Wed Sep 01, 2004 9:00 pm

Raw wrote:Looks like you already have a few bouncing to your left on every post.
Saladin wrote:Got any oranges?
Those are melons silly!