Gaz 4

WOK for Advanced Players

Moderators: Duke, trewqh, korexus

Dameon

Post by Dameon » Tue Apr 20, 2004 5:28 pm

You can argue the point all you want, but the fact remains that you lost. Again. As is more or less predetermined once you sign up in any WOK 5 game, really.
"A Knight is sworn to valor, his heart knows only virtue, his blade defends the helpless, his might upholds the weak, his word speaks only truth, his wrath outdoes the wicked."

ThinKing

Post by ThinKing » Tue Apr 20, 2004 11:22 pm

When was the last time you won before Gaz's 4, Nick?

Just wondering. :wink:

Dameon

Post by Dameon » Wed Apr 21, 2004 12:16 am

Legit question there, TK. To answer your question, I finished a grand total of eight games in the last year and a half. I got RIPped in two, won VPs in four, and two were abandoned. I am currently active in two games, both in the early stages.

Yeah, you've been gaining on me in Kaohalla, but only because as you can see I've not been very active. What's your win percentage in your last 6 complete games hm? Don't worry, besides the two games I am in I don't plan on joining any more until August or so, simply because I will be away for two months in the summer. That should give you some more time to catch up, you certainly need it! 8)
"A Knight is sworn to valor, his heart knows only virtue, his blade defends the helpless, his might upholds the weak, his word speaks only truth, his wrath outdoes the wicked."

ThinKing

Post by ThinKing » Wed Apr 21, 2004 1:33 am

Hmmm, my last 6 games?? I'll try to remember....

Champs (if the Champs count?) - backstabbed by Raw
Wilfred's Gateway (WOK4) - won with Moridin
Mike's New Hope - won with Korexus
Dreadmorgue - solo victory
Wheel Of Time - cheated by a rule change
Eg's Colonial - backstabbed by Saladin
Cross Island (WOK4) - won with Eg

So thats 7 VPs and 3 endgames lost in "unorthodox" circumstances. I dont think I missed anything.

Your point about me playing more would be a good one if it were true, so nice try there. However, look for me on the 2002 HiScore. You wont find me there at all. Thats because I left WOK for over a year. Zero games as opposed to your "slow period" of 8 (!).

Oh, and currently I am in 2 games (both WOK5 - Taker's Europe and Nick's Laking It) and I have the second-highest score in both.

Europe is particularly satisfying as Egbert and GraveMaker both sacrificed themselves to take me out on turn 2. They are both dead. :lol:

Dameon

Post by Dameon » Wed Apr 21, 2004 2:00 am

I love it, whenever you lose it's not because you didn't do well. Oh no, it's because you got "backstabbed" and "cheated". Hilarious! I would like to point out the only reason you won Dreadmorgue is because YOU backstabbed AF after agreeing to ally with him. But I guess it takes one to know one, huh?

And TK, why are you looking at the 2002 HiScore? Last year was 2003, in case you hadn't noticed. A year you did make the Champs, so had to play quite a bit. If we narrow that scope, in the last year I have only played in a three games (plus the two I am in now). You've played in quite a few more than that in that time period, that's for certain.

Lowebb
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Lowebb » Wed Apr 21, 2004 8:16 am

Dameon wrote:You can argue the point all you want, but the fact remains that you lost. Again. As is more or less predetermined once you sign up in any WOK 5 game, really.
Dameon you talk some tripe sometimes......sorry all the time. I AM NOT AND HAVE NOT BEEN, EITHER IN THE THREAD OR THE CLAN PAGES THREAD ARGUING ANY POINT AT ALL.

I lost corrrect, so did 8 other players. Heart broken I am really, will someone please tell me how the post

"Bjorn wasnt that strong, if Calidus had agreed to ally with skarn and I, I would have been able to push Bjorn back, I had his spycode from about turn 7"

argued anything at all.

If you can actually post something that is correct Dameon, we'd all appreciate it, really we would.....well everyone except the WoK

ThinKing

Post by ThinKing » Wed Apr 21, 2004 8:57 am

Dameon wrote:I love it, whenever you lose it's not because you didn't do well. Oh no, it's because you got "backstabbed" and "cheated". Hilarious!
I didnt say that, but recently it seems to have been a problem for me.

Dameon wrote:And TK, why are you looking at the 2002 HiScore? Last year was 2003, in case you hadn't noticed. A year you did make the Champs, so had to play quite a bit. If we narrow that scope, in the last year I have only played in a three games (plus the two I am in now). You've played in quite a few more than that in that time period, that's for certain.
I understand your point. You are saying that in 2003, I played more than you. I agree, but in 2002 (and probably 2001 too), you played more than me, so it doesnt really make sense to argue about that, does it? :roll:

Lowebb
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Lowebb » Wed Apr 21, 2004 9:33 am

TK when did Dameon not try to read something into a comment. He does it all the time to TRY and make himself come off better, stats can prove anything Dameon.

For example I have won 100% of X games I have entered. Am I a great X Game player? I think not, however I'm 100% sure your a knob :lol: