WOK for Advanced Players

Moderators: Duke, trewqh, korexus

Undertaker
Commander
Commander

Group 12 is open!

Post by Undertaker » Sat Feb 21, 2004 5:18 pm

http://gmtaker.mich1.net/group12.htm

This game is open to players in two games or less. Preference will be given to those in need of a game.
"That's a good question. Let me see...In my case, you know, I hate to advocate drugs or liquor, violence, insanity to anyone. But in my case it's worked." Hunter S. Thompson

korexus

Post by korexus » Sun Feb 22, 2004 6:50 pm

Taker, I would like to take a place in your game.
Technically I am in two games, your group 11 and Andy's group 6. However as Andy's game is currently 743 hours overdue I am loathe to count it towards the total! :P

Of course if the Padacio game does kick off again, I would be happy for anyone who wanted in to have my place...

korexus.
With Great Power comes Great Irritability

Undertaker
Commander
Commander

Post by Undertaker » Tue Feb 24, 2004 2:58 pm

Half way there.

Nemesis
Thin King
Moridin
Griffon
Lardmaster

I know most of haven't got a reply yet, but you will tonight.
"That's a good question. Let me see...In my case, you know, I hate to advocate drugs or liquor, violence, insanity to anyone. But in my case it's worked." Hunter S. Thompson

Undertaker
Commander
Commander

Post by Undertaker » Wed Feb 25, 2004 1:24 pm

Undertaker wrote:
Nemesis
Thin King
Moridin
Griffon
Lardmaster
Korexus
Donut
Gravemaker

Not to mention a total of 5 applications from DOW. Moridin & Griffon were first , but I'll leave it to DOW to decide who plays.

trewqh

Post by trewqh » Wed Feb 25, 2004 2:22 pm

Maybe some of the DoW players would prefer to switch clans?

Just for the sake of being able 'to fight for the glory and to revel in the joy of battle and the spoils of war'. :)

The Brotherhood would satisfy this need since we aren't too active lately. ('So how come do you have 9 VP's this season?' you night ask. The answer is simple - when we DO join a game we WIN it.)

Yours truly,
trewqh
trewqh
the gleefully aggressive Vulking

gm_al
Creator
Creator

Post by gm_al » Wed Feb 25, 2004 4:23 pm

Moridin and Griffon look good to me. I definitely hope we have more games popping up soon (WOK4 anyone ?) because DOW is really hungry for those VPs ! :twisted:

Undertaker
Commander
Commander

Post by Undertaker » Fri Feb 27, 2004 3:08 am

Undertaker wrote:
Nemesis
Thin King
Moridin
Griffon
Lardmaster
Korexus
Donut
Gravemaker
Massielita
Egbert

Well this should prove to be a very interesting game :sniper: :smash: :argue: :deal: :army: . I'll try to get it going on Saturday.

BigJOzzy
Trooper
Trooper

Post by BigJOzzy » Fri Feb 27, 2004 10:50 am

In case you wanted to know, I am in the game also, because I went back to being a Mercenary. I guess I just don't like playing with the other children........LOL.....anyway It looks like it should be an interesting game......by the way is everyone suppose to move to one side and let Egbert and TK charge each other........LOL.....boy is this game fun.

Massielita

Dameon

Post by Dameon » Fri Feb 27, 2004 3:58 pm

Wow TK, for all that you don't like me, at least I've never had a whole clan hate me before. Well, I guess one could count BoT for a time, although I've not since had any problems playing with Massie or Yaro, so I don't know if that would count for sure. I am impressed how you got TFF to accept you after you stabbed Allister in the back in Skull Island though, I'll give you that.
"A Knight is sworn to valor, his heart knows only virtue, his blade defends the helpless, his might upholds the weak, his word speaks only truth, his wrath outdoes the wicked."