This one's for Al

WOK for Advanced Players

Moderators: Duke, trewqh, korexus

Dameon

This one's for Al

Post by Dameon » Thu May 08, 2003 4:08 am

Time for a new WOK 5 group from me! I am going to try to have one regular and one X-Game running at all times, and since the Champs is down to three players while Tenaria is only just underway, I'm going to start up another regular game for my Group 33.

I was thinking of you when I made the map to my new game Al, I certainly hope you appreciate it. :P Players be advised that I have adjusted my House Rules slightly to indicate which options I will be using and which ones I won't be for my regular WOK 5 games, so check them out!

[glow=cyan]HEXED![/glow]
"A Knight is sworn to valor, his heart knows only virtue, his blade defends the helpless, his might upholds the weak, his word speaks only truth, his wrath outdoes the wicked."

Ecrivian
Trooper
Trooper

Post by Ecrivian » Thu May 08, 2003 4:37 am

map looks good Nick...
War determines not who is right, but who is left. We shall see in the days ahead whom of you appear atop the pile of corpses.

gm_al
Creator
Creator

Post by gm_al » Thu May 08, 2003 8:58 am

I cite from BR's goodbye-mail to me and Nick:

'... so you couldnt wait to kiss Al's a** on the boards..." :roll:

Guess he was right, with THAT kind of Map !! :P

A sure sign-up from me - please put me on the list.

DOW - 'Fire, walk with me'

Dameon

Post by Dameon » Thu May 08, 2003 5:36 pm

Well, you know me. I always try my best to live up to Roland's high expectations, difficult as it may be. I have six players signed up as of this post, and the only full clan is DOW so far. I'll update the group page when I get home but if you are in you should have recieved a confirmation email from me. [except for Al, whom I am confirming right now :) ]
"A Knight is sworn to valor, his heart knows only virtue, his blade defends the helpless, his might upholds the weak, his word speaks only truth, his wrath outdoes the wicked."

Dameon

Post by Dameon » Thu May 08, 2003 11:19 pm

Well dang that game sure filled fast. All ten spots are now filled, and it took less than twenty four hours. First turns should be out fairly soon, good luck to all who signed up!