Uhm, Abduction....?

WOK for Advanced Players

Moderators: Duke, trewqh, korexus

Ecrivian
Trooper
Trooper

Uhm, Abduction....?

Post by Ecrivian » Wed Apr 23, 2003 8:56 pm

Uh, does anyone know what happend to that crazy Count Henri guy? His games are way over due and being a participant in Swamp thing X-Game I'd like to know if we're gonna have a GM pick this one/the other one up and finish these out, I was participating in both his active groups and well there were some awwweesome battles in The World War of Europe, and I'd truly like to see that one finished too. Can someone please tell me what's going to happen here?

Thank you.
Ec
War determines not who is right, but who is left. We shall see in the days ahead whom of you appear atop the pile of corpses.

Raw
Commander
Commander

Post by Raw » Wed Apr 23, 2003 9:14 pm

It's not fast unless its got a fart can.

Ecrivian
Trooper
Trooper

Post by Ecrivian » Wed Apr 23, 2003 10:28 pm

uh, yeah raw, i knew that topic was around but I was thinking along the lines of Allister, y'know get away from the bickering, and i wanted to get people to focus on the question, [glow=red]WHERE IS HENRI[/glow], not that other junk. But thanks for bringing it up! :roll: And also if you'll read that thread, nothing was ever worked out, I'd like to know what's going to be done about these games..... having said that, I'll wait for a reply from the WSC or the GM Committee
War determines not who is right, but who is left. We shall see in the days ahead whom of you appear atop the pile of corpses.

Bjorn
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Bjorn » Mon Apr 28, 2003 11:46 pm

I don't know if anyone in Paul #03 is part of the GM committee. There is a vote going around for a VP split between Bjorn and Allister Fiend. If we all agree to this, who do we present it to?

As the gatekeeper, I always require the GM to report VPs awarded. In the case of a GM skipping out and the players seeking an end, how does the gatekeeper get an official notice?

Bjorn/Gatekeeper
"We do not stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Goat Herder
Trooper
Trooper

Post by Goat Herder » Tue Apr 29, 2003 12:20 am

Hello Bjorn,

Both of Paul's games game been sent to the GM Committee for us to make a decision on. Although we are hoping that Count Henri will still come back, we're not sure what the real story is. When we work it all out, one of us will get in touch with you about updating the VPs for the games.

Goat herder
Live long and prosper ---- but don't let the Taxation Department know.