Sanborn Delay

WOK for Advanced Players

Moderators: Duke, trewqh, korexus

Dameon

Sanborn Delay

Post by Dameon » Fri Mar 11, 2005 4:55 am

A note for all my Sanborn players; the turn is being delayed until I can access your orders. I had intended to run it tonight, but hotmail keeps giving me a "account temporarily unavailable" when I try to login, and has been for the last three hours. Usually these problems go away pretty quickly and I am able to access my account within 24 hours, but you never know. I will run the turn once I can get into my account; hopefully that will be tomorrow, but really only MSN knows for sure. :roll:
"A Knight is sworn to valor, his heart knows only virtue, his blade defends the helpless, his might upholds the weak, his word speaks only truth, his wrath outdoes the wicked."

Duke

Post by Duke » Fri Mar 11, 2005 6:21 am

If if wasnt for the fact that you are my clanmate I would have given you some heat for still clinging on to hotmail. However, you are my clanmate, so I wont. :wink:
First one here, last one to leave.

Donut
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Donut » Fri Mar 11, 2005 1:43 pm

Wasn't just you Nick. I had trouble a couple days ago... but it's been fixed for me. It lasted about a day or so.

Donut
The scars remind us that the past is real.

Dameon

Post by Dameon » Fri Mar 11, 2005 3:57 pm

Hey hotmail is pretty reliable usually, I don't have these problems very often. In any case, it's working again this morning, so I downloaded all of your orders to my computer (just in case, y'know) and am going to run the turn after I get back from work tonight. Sorry for the inconvenience, folks.
"A Knight is sworn to valor, his heart knows only virtue, his blade defends the helpless, his might upholds the weak, his word speaks only truth, his wrath outdoes the wicked."

BigJOzzy
Trooper
Trooper

Post by BigJOzzy » Fri Mar 11, 2005 11:59 pm

Its ok as long as the turn goes my way.....=))

Massielita
Mathematician is someone who knows that if three people walk into an empty room and five people walk out, then two more people need to walk in to the room to make it empty again.

Dameon

Post by Dameon » Sat Mar 12, 2005 2:31 am

OK, as an addendum please make sure you check your junk mail, because I had to send these turns from an alterante addy, italiano0378@aol.com. I know a lot of people have white lists and aol is notorious for junk mail, so please make sure you check your junk boxes if you don't see your turn appear in the next hour or so, because I just sent them. I hope hotmail gets its act together in the next few days.....it should. 8)

Duke

Post by Duke » Sat Mar 12, 2005 7:44 am

italiano?

so......many.....jokes.....cant.....handle.....it...aaaarrrgh
First one here, last one to leave.

Dameon

Post by Dameon » Sat Mar 12, 2005 4:32 pm

Hey I'm proud of my heritage, you gotta problem with that? Whatsamattayou huh?

Warped Angel
Recruit
Recruit

Post by Warped Angel » Mon Mar 14, 2005 9:20 pm

not your heritage dameon just you.
When injustice is law, resistance is duty