Waitlist?

WOK for Advanced Players

Moderators: Duke, trewqh, korexus

Calidus
Commander
Commander

Waitlist?

Post by Calidus » Wed Sep 08, 2004 2:40 am

Would there happen to be a WOK 5 waitlist anywhere out there in the near future? :?: :huh:

Donut
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Donut » Wed Sep 08, 2004 3:21 am

Nick was talking about 1 and I will open an X-game of WOK5 when I finish the clan champs... so kill the Scolars quick and I'll get it open :wink:

Donut
The scars remind us that the past is real.

Dameon

Post by Dameon » Wed Sep 08, 2004 2:22 pm

I was thinking about opening another list, but after the disgusting display that is Mylantis was a total jerk about my attempting to run the Clan Champs, I decided that I might not after all. I don't mind GMing, but when I run into ingrates like Mylantis it really makes me consider if it is all worthwhile after all. I dunno, maybe I just need time to cool off. We'll see.
"A Knight is sworn to valor, his heart knows only virtue, his blade defends the helpless, his might upholds the weak, his word speaks only truth, his wrath outdoes the wicked."

trewqh

Post by trewqh » Wed Sep 08, 2004 2:29 pm

Dameon wrote:I was thinking about opening another list, but after the disgusting display that is Mylantis was a total jerk about my attempting to run the Clan Champs, I decided that I might not after all. I don't mind GMing, but when I run into ingrates like Mylantis it really makes me consider if it is all worthwhile after all. I dunno, maybe I just need time to cool off. We'll see.
:D Too bad I didn't make a bet about that with someone. I knew that would be Nick's reaction! :)

Cheers everyone!
trewqh

Dameon

Post by Dameon » Wed Sep 08, 2004 2:48 pm

Hey, what can I say? After over five years in Kaomaris it's hard not to be predictable sometimes. 8)
"A Knight is sworn to valor, his heart knows only virtue, his blade defends the helpless, his might upholds the weak, his word speaks only truth, his wrath outdoes the wicked."

Undertaker
Commander
Commander

Post by Undertaker » Wed Sep 08, 2004 3:57 pm

Dameon wrote:FART!!!!
"That's a good question. Let me see...In my case, you know, I hate to advocate drugs or liquor, violence, insanity to anyone. But in my case it's worked." Hunter S. Thompson

Allister Fiend
Commander
Commander

Post by Allister Fiend » Wed Sep 08, 2004 4:13 pm

Dameon wrote:Hey, what can I say? After over five years in Kaomaris it's hard not to be predictable sometimes. 8)
About who or what?

:wink:
Oh no!!! I'm out of those important papers.......