Return of GM Andy

Check here for the latest news, problems & ideas

Moderators: trewqh, korexus

Undertaker
Commander
Commander

Post by Undertaker » Fri Feb 27, 2004 2:53 am

korexus wrote:I would be willing to pick up the WoK 4 game. Technically I can't because I'm still running my first game, but I can guarentee it wouldn't be any worse! :wink: If the remaining 3 players want me to and the GMC don't mind then I'll do that. Unfortunately, I can't take on the other game due to a conflict of interest with my plan to get VPs in it! :P

GM Chris.
Unless you have the turn reports for all players living or quit (not ripped,of course), you won't be able to accurately "re-create" the dat file.
Not to mention any neutrals that may exist. But hey, you're welcome to try but you better set aside some time.
"That's a good question. Let me see...In my case, you know, I hate to advocate drugs or liquor, violence, insanity to anyone. But in my case it's worked." Hunter S. Thompson

korexus

Post by korexus » Fri Feb 27, 2004 1:18 pm

Time I have. Ever since I gave up sleep I've had an abundance of it! :P

I reckon that I could do the 60 provinces from the turn reports when I was bored. I would have to assume that any neutrals hadn't been missiled, but apart from that it could be done I guess...

korexus.
With Great Power comes Great Irritability

Saladin

Post by Saladin » Fri Feb 27, 2004 1:52 pm

Well i feel Andy's 4 (wok 4) can easily be settled by the GMC, so it might be more productive (and fun) for you to just set up a new group Chris. :D

You know...i would really like one of those great X-games (wok 4) like the ones Fredo used to do! :D
"Never attribute to malice what can satisfactorily be explained away by stupidity."

"To speak ill of others is a dishonest way of praising ourselves."

korexus

Post by korexus » Fri Feb 27, 2004 2:21 pm

Oh, I have ideas for X-Games!

It's amazing what long nights with alchohol and other WoKers can do for the imagination.

However, I think I'll finish my first game before getting too adventurous...

GM Chris.
With Great Power comes Great Irritability

Validon
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Validon » Fri Feb 27, 2004 4:57 pm

Indeed the WoK 4 game is over. We were just waiting on Funty to put it on the boards. Mullog conceeded and Hannibal and myself were to take the VP's. When I get time I'll e-mail the GMC about it.

Saladin

Post by Saladin » Fri Feb 27, 2004 5:25 pm

Well Funty, you'd better notify Bjorn than. And as Bjorn said these vps should go to the period in which the game was ended.
"Never attribute to malice what can satisfactorily be explained away by stupidity."

"To speak ill of others is a dishonest way of praising ourselves."