ONE MORE HUGE, I MEAN HUGE FREAKIN' ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!

Check here for the latest news, problems & ideas

Moderators: trewqh, korexus

Brykovian

Post by Brykovian » Thu Feb 12, 2004 6:06 pm

SmashFace wrote:i dont' mean it for TKG but it seems as if ever since the champs started the scholars have been breaking apart.
That got me curious, SF ... besides TK, how do you see it?
-Bryk
Matt Worden Games ... Gem Raider, DareBase, Castle Danger, Keeps & Moats Chess

Dameon

Post by Dameon » Thu Feb 12, 2004 6:38 pm

- No more WOK4: only WOK5. Nick was right (in some ways).

Wow, look at that. I honestly never thought I'd see those three words come out of TKs mouth (hands?). Al, that should be one for your sig. 8)

- No more boards. All they are good for is arguing.

Mmm, I am of mixed opinions on this one.

- No GMC. Again, I am tired of arguing with people so corrupt.

That's right TK, if a decision doesn't go your way, that automatically means we are corrupt. There is clearly no possible way that you could be wrong, after all. BTW does this mean you are resigning your spot?

And, incidentally- I am (somewhat) surprised, Allister. After TK broke an alliance with you in the Skull Island game I figured the last thing you'd do is take him into your clan. While it's true he is one of the most consistent VP-producers out there (credit where it is due, after all) I never figured TFF would welcome a know alliance-breaker into it's ranks. I guess your desire for TFF to win has led you to cast aside some scruples. It's a shame, because TFF was already going to be an even stronger clan with honorable folks like Nemesis and Calidus joining you.

Oh well, at least the bright side is the Scholars are cleaning up their image. :lol:
"A Knight is sworn to valor, his heart knows only virtue, his blade defends the helpless, his might upholds the weak, his word speaks only truth, his wrath outdoes the wicked."

Saladin

Post by Saladin » Thu Feb 12, 2004 7:21 pm

Thin_King wrote:
Saladin wrote:You were the one who said a Scholar should do anything he can to win including nap breaking.
Now, now. I said it was a POSSIBLE choice. However it is not a choice which I have made. We all know that. But lets not retrace old ground.
You do know the other Scholars read the boards as well TK, so it's not a smart thing to lie on the board.
Thin_King wrote:
Saladin wrote:Now Raw has done nothing wrong and you complain.
So you too would attack your own clanmate? Or at least you think it is OK? Would you promise not to attack and then still do it? If so you are lower than I thought.
Well all i read on the boards is that there was never a nap established. And in the end this is a champs game, it's everybody for himself.
Thin_King wrote:
Saladin wrote:BTW Craig are you an only child? :roll:
No, Wilfred, I am not. But nice try.
The baby of the family then? :roll:

TK[/quote]
"Never attribute to malice what can satisfactorily be explained away by stupidity."

"To speak ill of others is a dishonest way of praising ourselves."

Raw
Commander
Commander

Post by Raw » Thu Feb 12, 2004 7:45 pm

I think I'll put in my final words on this subject so it is dropped. I will try to make the long story short.

It all started when Champs started.....

5 Scholars in the Champs, so 4 of us thought it was a good idea to treat it as a clan war and get rid of the other players and then rebuild and fight amongst ourselves for the Champ Title. We'll we never heard from TK on this before turn 1 ran. The rest of us decided to stick to that plan. Raw fought Bjron, Korexus fought UD and eventually AF. Bryk took on Funty and Eg took out SF.

TK could have told us that he NAP'd with AF and Funty, but he didn't until it was too late. TK was never part of the agreement then. I asked TK to go after AF, but he couldn't as he was NAP'd for at least 5 turns. Turn 5 comes around and yet TK isn't cancelling his NAP, therefore watching his own clanmate Korexus get beat up and die.

I told TK if he wants to work something out, he can email me. I never received an email nor did TK claim to send one. 1 turn later I spied him. I eventually admitted spying him when he asked who done it. So....with my valueable spy info, I attacked him. I left the door open for a NAP again, but no email. Now this last turn I got some valueable spy info again.

Now I can attack him again if I would like, we'll see. I have a feeling that TK has an agreement with AF, and they will double team me, but we'll see. According to TK, he cancelled his NAP with AF after last turn, but I doubt it.

Now, I know I will not win this game and most likely not win the battle with TK, but I will get one thing accomplished. That 1 thing is that TK will not win this game.

Hope this clears things up for some people.

I want everyone to know that I don't break NAP's, never have and never will. TK, you can ask just about anyone in WOK, chances are they will agree that I did not break a NAP or agreement in this situation.

OK....enough typing for me.

Cheers,
Raw
It's not fast unless its got a fart can.

trewqh

Post by trewqh » Thu Feb 12, 2004 9:48 pm

Raw wrote:I want everyone to know that I don't break NAP's, never have and never will. TK, you can ask just about anyone in WOK, chances are they will agree that I did not break a NAP or agreement in this situation.
Hmmmmmm :roll:

But forgetting stuff happens to you from time to time :P

trewqh

PS Just adding :pure evil: to the fire
trewqh
the gleefully aggressive Vulking

Raw
Commander
Commander

Post by Raw » Thu Feb 12, 2004 10:01 pm

I tried to give you a half VP, but they wouldn't allow it at the time. Next time you'll know that you need to do work to earn the VP's though, not just sit and watch :p.

Cheers,
Raw
It's not fast unless its got a fart can.

trewqh

Post by trewqh » Thu Feb 12, 2004 10:45 pm

Raw wrote:I tried to give you a half VP, but they wouldn't allow it at the time. Next time you'll know that you need to do work to earn the VP's though, not just sit and watch :p.
I wasn't talking about Roland's.... :P

I was talking about Taker's.... and Massie.... and me..... :P

trewqh
trewqh

gm_al
Creator
Creator

Post by gm_al » Thu Feb 12, 2004 10:50 pm

Dont ya all love it when the culmination of all games, the champs, breaks those internal cracks within Clans wide open ? Worlds collide !

*can you see Egberts shadow growing bigger in the back of the champs ?*

Bjorn
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Bjorn » Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:09 am

Oh, come now. We all know what is going on here. The Brotherhood was upset about not making the clan champs and sent RAW to join the Scholars as a mole to break them up. He rose to the title of Clan Head so quickly it was amazing. Now the poison goes to work. :forkoff:

The real tricky part will come at the end of this month with the clan champs. Circle on Nine :hydrogen: is no more, so even though they are #2 on the chart they won't be invited to play. It will almost certainly be the Brotherhood :3dancers: and The Scholars :book: :book: :book: .

Will Raw play? :bluejester: Whose side will he REALLY be on? :scatter: Will TK REALLY stick with TFF? :cheers:

I suspect the hand of Lord Fredo pulling all the strings here. :ghost2:

How will this play out? Tune in about 6 months from now to see how many of our cast are left in their roles. :popcorn:

(Or take TKs advice. Don't read the message boards. If you do read them, don't believe anything written there. Especially if that bum Bjorn wrote it.) :crazy:
"We do not stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Donut
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Donut » Fri Feb 13, 2004 2:20 am

AHAHAHAHAHAHA....

I'm curious what makes you thing that the Brotherhood is most represented by :3dancers:

I resent that remark....

... Or is it resemble....

Donut
The scars remind us that the past is real.

SmashFace

Post by SmashFace » Fri Feb 13, 2004 2:23 am

i think brotherhood is more of a :rockband: :pianoman: :wiggle:
God of WOK

trewqh

Post by trewqh » Fri Feb 13, 2004 9:36 am

I have nothing against being a part of: :3dancers: :3dancers:

:D

trewqh
trewqh

Lowebb
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Lowebb » Fri Feb 13, 2004 5:11 pm

TK not only for the first time agree with Nick you're also beginning to sound like him "kaomaris corrupted", "not reading this thread anymore", "quitting kaomaris"

It sooooo last year. Play kaomaris for a laugh for a change. TK, you broke a NAP, not POSSIBLY broke it. I personally thought it was great you broke the NAP after all it was Nick, but you can't come out now with the high and mighty "scholars corrupt"

Oh the reason I didnt act on the clan thing at that time was cause only me and underdog agreed to join. I now have Lardmaster in it so only need 1 more.

X-Wing

Allister Fiend
Commander
Commander

Post by Allister Fiend » Fri Feb 13, 2004 5:15 pm

Lowebb wrote:only need 1 more.

X-Wing
Can anyone say Bigbert? :lol:
Oh no!!! I'm out of those important papers.......

Bjorn
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Bjorn » Fri Feb 13, 2004 5:44 pm

Lowebb wrote: Oh the reason I didnt act on the clan thing at that time was cause only me and underdog agreed to join. I now have Lardmaster in it so only need 1 more.
X-Wing
Actually, according to the clan rules, you can declare a clan with less than 4 members. You have 30 days to raise your membership count to 4. My guess is that no one would complain if it took you 60 days to find a 4th member. (Well, OK, some people would complain. Most of us would ignore them.)
"We do not stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

ThinKing

Post by ThinKing » Fri Feb 13, 2004 6:31 pm

Lowebb wrote:TK not only for the first time agree with Nick you're also beginning to sound like him "kaomaris corrupted", "not reading this thread anymore", "quitting kaomaris"
This is what I meant about the boards. Ben, are you just trying to start a flamer?

And if you think I am wrong, and Nick and Wilfred are in fact men of great integrity, then you have changed a lot.

Lowebb wrote:TK, you broke a NAP, not POSSIBLY broke it. I personally thought it was great you broke the NAP after all it was Nick, but you can't come out now with the high and mighty "scholars corrupt"
What ARE you talking about? Have you been drinking??

The last time I had an alliance with Nick, HE broke it for the solo. You have obviously been away a long time...

TK

Dameon

Post by Dameon » Fri Feb 13, 2004 6:39 pm

Yep that's true. TK broke two NAPs with me, then I broke an alliance with him for some deserved revenge. Since then, I more or less trust him to keep his NAPs (he hasn't had any NAP breaking experience for a whlie, after all) but the idea of an alliance with him is pretty much anathema. And X-Wing- have fun with your clan! :lol:
"A Knight is sworn to valor, his heart knows only virtue, his blade defends the helpless, his might upholds the weak, his word speaks only truth, his wrath outdoes the wicked."

Egbert
Commander
Commander

Post by Egbert » Fri Feb 13, 2004 9:42 pm

I love all this warm and friendly chit-chat! Just in time for Valentine's Day. :heart:
"Fairy tales can come true,
They can happen to you,
If you're young at heart."

Donut
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Donut » Fri Feb 13, 2004 10:02 pm

Egbert wrote:I love all this warm and friendly chit-chat! Just in time for Valentine's Day. :heart:
Hey, some of us tried to lighten the mood...

Donut
The scars remind us that the past is real.

trewqh

Post by trewqh » Fri Feb 13, 2004 10:05 pm

:3dancers:
trewqh