ONE MORE HUGE, I MEAN HUGE FREAKIN' ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!

Check here for the latest news, problems & ideas

Moderators: trewqh, korexus

Lowebb
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Lowebb » Mon Feb 16, 2004 11:26 am

I am always trying to start flamers, its one of the only things that keep me interested in kaomaris. You all know that!!!

And ofcourse I dont think you are wrong I never said that.

Now hold on TK and I'll explain this reallllll slow. You-broke-a-NAP.

I thought it was great and loved seeing Dameon complain and complain and complain etc. etc. but what I was saying was that you say you left the scholars cause of "integrety" issues. You can hardly complain about integrety when you are the only one (to my knowledge) in the scholars to break a NAP.

Oh hold on CH done the same (twice) but hey we all think he's a door handle now and I certainly didnt ever like him

Calidus
Commander
Commander

Post by Calidus » Tue Feb 17, 2004 5:01 am

Gee X-wing, looks like you have forgotten that you have broken a NAP too, so get off your high horse. (pst, you know what else, so have I. And him and him and him and him and oh yeah, especially him) Get over it. Maybe next time, it wont be an accident.

trewqh

Post by trewqh » Tue Feb 17, 2004 6:13 am

Calidus wrote:(pst, you know what else, so have I. And him and him and him and him and oh yeah, especially him)
:3dancers: :3dancers: and especially :arrow: :wiggle:
trewqh
the gleefully aggressive Vulking

Lowebb
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Lowebb » Tue Feb 17, 2004 9:53 am

Me? Broke a NAP!!!! Never. Anyway I never said I was an angel. I dont make a habit of breaking NAPs. Its usually a mistake of mis-communcation

Mylantis
Recruit
Recruit

Post by Mylantis » Tue Feb 17, 2004 4:24 pm

Gee, X-wing, I don't think I've ever heard any other excuse used when a NAP has been broken............it's seems like it's always a mistake of mis-comunication no matter who breaks them. And I haven't ever heard ANYONE claim to be an angel....except Warped........ :lol: so what's your beef? :roll:
Loved by few, hated by many, respected by all........The First Family