WOK Chat

Check here for the latest news, problems & ideas

Moderators: trewqh, korexus

trewqh

WOK Chat

Post by trewqh » Sat Nov 29, 2003 10:52 pm

Want to complain about some WOK player?

Your positions in the OoP have been unsatisfying?

You have a problem with electric appliances in your kitchen?

Join us tomorrow (30th of November) at 7.00 PM GMT in the WOK Chat :!:

Quite a lot of people already said they'll be there so if it's possible, don't miss out on the opportunity.

See you there,
trewqh

gm_al
Creator
Creator

Post by gm_al » Sun Nov 30, 2003 9:01 am

Good thing to post here about chat times and topics.

Ill be in tonight, and I know Rune will be too. We will talk also about KaoBase V2 progress and other stuff. Be there !

Hannibal
Commander
Commander
Location: London and The Vulkings Clan.............(started in Valn Ohtar, then jointly founded The Vulkings)

Post by Hannibal » Tue Dec 02, 2003 3:41 pm

Hey, you skip the boards for 3/4 days and find you missed a scheduled chat. Sorry I missed it. Well done,Trewqh for flagging it, sorry I only read the post now.

Well done whoever set it up - where would I have heard it was on? (for the next one). Was it good/entertaining? Is there a transcript?
There are two ways to write: Short-hand, and Long-Han'ed. ~ Han

"If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs"......... it's probably just that you're the last person to appreciate the enormity of the catastrophe about to

Dameon

Post by Dameon » Tue Dec 02, 2003 4:21 pm

Sorry I was watching my Bears game, that was scheduled Sunday afternoon my time after all. :-) Seriously though I know how hard it is to schedule a time when we have folks all over the world- I hope it went well!
"A Knight is sworn to valor, his heart knows only virtue, his blade defends the helpless, his might upholds the weak, his word speaks only truth, his wrath outdoes the wicked."

gm_al
Creator
Creator

Post by gm_al » Tue Dec 02, 2003 4:56 pm

Well a serious chat is coming up TONIGHT CET, some 3 hours from now (20:00 CET or 19:00 GMT we kick off)

It would just be GREAT if we could assure a 24/7 moderated chat in WOK - if enough moderators could divide the tasks according to their timezones and duties we might attract lots of surfers and get new players.

I would be ready to be in chat a few evenings per week, and maybe the new KaoBase could keep track of a chat schedule too.... ? :roll:

SmashFace

Post by SmashFace » Tue Dec 02, 2003 7:21 pm

hey al, i can be a moderator, and i can be on everyday from like 7:15-8:15 pm GMT, and then later on about 12:30 am GMT.
God of WOK