Check here for the latest news, problems & ideas

Moderators: trewqh, korexus

gm_al
Creator
Creator

X-Mas already ??

Post by gm_al » Mon Nov 03, 2003 6:56 pm

:P

Good ol' Bryk - he just donated another $15 and called it 'his annual contribution'.... wow, thanks man, we appreciate it ! (And we hope to have you on board for our coding projects, please contact Rune/Mullog right away !)

If YOU also look to escape my X-Mas call for money to pay the Kaomaris server bills, please go to the donations or $$ programs page and donate a few bucks through PayPal ! As usual, all money collected will be used 100% to pay for the Kaomaris server bills.

I am still building my downlines for the paid-to programs and right now I am heavily promoting Annies Paid mails, SAS, IPTL and B2C. The more people join my downlines, the more I will be willing to spend myself this X-Mas.... :roll:

Folks, I promise you a VERY BUSY WOK year is ahead.... great changes and improvements, as well as new games and projects are in the pipeline. Get ready for 2K4, it will be a WOKing good year ! :P

Dameon

Post by Dameon » Wed Nov 05, 2003 2:20 am

I have a very large and ambitious WOK project I am going to work on over my holiday break, beyond anything I have ever really done to this point. It's definetely something that'd require my computer programming skillset to be expanded, but it would provide a good addition the the general WOK community, I think. I won't say anymore for now but I aim to have it done by Xmas if I can do it, and it will be quite a cool present if it comes together. 8)
"A Knight is sworn to valor, his heart knows only virtue, his blade defends the helpless, his might upholds the weak, his word speaks only truth, his wrath outdoes the wicked."

gm_al
Creator
Creator

Post by gm_al » Wed Nov 05, 2003 8:48 am

You may want to inform me through mail first, Nick, as we have some MAJOR plans coming our way.

All I will say for now is that big changes and improvements are ahead. More of that very soon.

Dameon

Post by Dameon » Wed Nov 05, 2003 6:42 pm

Nah I like secrets! :-) Seriously though, the reason I don't go into specifics at this point is because I'm not entirely sure I can do it. Admittedly the programming doeesn't look too challenging- and I have a computer guru friend back home if I run into any serious problems, so I should be OK. Nothing is for sure though at this point. Rest assured, Al, that it won't in any way interfere with anything else WOK- and you of course will be the first one to see and test the finished product if it gets to that stage. 8)
"A Knight is sworn to valor, his heart knows only virtue, his blade defends the helpless, his might upholds the weak, his word speaks only truth, his wrath outdoes the wicked."

gm_al
Creator
Creator

Post by gm_al » Wed Nov 05, 2003 10:36 pm

If Nick starts coding then California is really bankrupt....

Hold your breath, Im reviewing my plans for WOK 2K4 right now. I guess it will be a helluva year.