the return

Check here for the latest news, problems & ideas

Moderators: trewqh, korexus

Al_Coholic
Recruit
Recruit

the return

Post by Al_Coholic » Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:00 pm

Well well. I have made it back. I have been a pain in the ass for most GMs due to missing a lot of turns. I have been in the hospital for quite a long time and I have been released a couple of days ago. From now on, I promise I will be good and I will always try to send my orders asap. I still am ill and I get tired really fast because of the disease. I will join a game pretty soon. I hope to start over with a clean sheet(except for VPs of course :roll: ) so I changed my name. U still haven't caught my old name I guess. I used to be Crazy Psycho. Well those of you that didn't like me or anything like that are free to do so again, but I hope they'll give me another chance to prove myself on the battlefield. See ya there.

the renewed Al Coholic
Al Coholic
"Drink to live!"

Duke

Post by Duke » Thu Apr 03, 2003 5:53 am

)Al Coholic?
Drink to live?

The reason of you visit to the hospital had nothing to do with you liver i guess?

Just joking, I hope you get better and welcome back (and yes I remember you name since you went MIA in my group :wink: )

Al_Coholic
Recruit
Recruit

hehe

Post by Al_Coholic » Thu Apr 03, 2003 7:15 am

well actually it had something to do with my liver, but it was not because of alcohol, but because of a virus and the liver wasn't the only problem :lol:
Yeah I know I went MIA in your group, I hope you can give me another chance when you open a new one :roll:

P.S. I'm not really an alcoholic :roll:
Al Coholic
"Drink to live!"

Strider
Trooper
Trooper

Post by Strider » Thu Apr 03, 2003 6:57 pm

No to worry, Al_Coholic aka CrazyPsycho, you're people are living well in their enslavement by the infidels.

I even feed them sometimes. :lol:
Never laugh at live dragons...