Moderators: trewqh, korexus

Hryllantre
Veteran
Veteran

Turn update bug

Post by Hryllantre » Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:27 pm

I am experiencing a bug from Turn #3:-

GM_Duke Classic Standard WoK Beginner Common Running 4 Turn Overdue

I managed to get to a PC to submit my orders for Turn #3 with less than an hour before the deadline, since then however I haven't been able to view the results of my actions.

* GM_Duke's - Classic. Turn #3, the turn is overdue!
Submit orders (Orders Received!)
View Turn Report
Im I doing anything wrong?

Hryllantre
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Hryllantre » Thu Jan 05, 2006 2:54 am

I don't know if anyone can read this as I can't seem to access anything WoK related since submitting my turn #3 orders. I have had no communication with any player although I have tried to contact others to find out if this is a genuine game bug.

If someone could please contact me at dave_exon@yahoo.co.uk just to clarify the situation, I would greatly appreciate it.

Cheers

Hryllantre

Duke

Post by Duke » Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:38 am

Well well. I thought this was water under the bridge after Egberts initial problems but here we go again.

Chris! I broke the thing!!!! Could you swing by K-Mart on your way home and pick up anotherone?

Running turn for: 38, turn nr:4

Notice: Undefined index: in /home/kaomaris/public_html/phpNuke/modules/Lobby/Game_Engine.php on line 241

Notice: Undefined index: in /home/kaomaris/public_html/phpNuke/modules/Lobby/Game_Engine.php on line 272

Notice: Undefined index: in /home/kaomaris/public_html/phpNuke/modules/Lobby/Game_Engine.php on line 273

Notice: Undefined index: in /home/kaomaris/public_html/phpNuke/modules/Lobby/Game_Engine.php on line 274
Could not fetch data.
Query: SELECT OrderDetails FROM nuke_wok_orders WHERE GameID=38 AND TurnNR=4 AND PlayerNR= AND OrderType=1 AND OrderNR=1
Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND OrderType=1 AND OrderNR=1' at line 1
First one here, last one to leave.

Egbert
Commander
Commander

Post by Egbert » Thu Jan 05, 2006 1:12 pm

Chris/Korexus,

I also experienced what I believe to be a bug on my turn in your Cross Island game. I can't post it here, but please check your email. Thanks.
"Fairy tales can come true,
They can happen to you,
If you're young at heart."

korexus

Post by korexus » Thu Jan 05, 2006 10:44 pm

Hryllantre: As far as I can tell, you are only concerned about not being able to see the latest turn. That turn has not run due to a recurring bug so you haven't done anything wrong.

Duke: It would appear that the OOP has dissapeared again. I'll go and wrestle with the database for a couple of hurs. I'm really stupmed as to why this happens. When I get back to Oxford I'll run a few test games to try and repeat it.

Egbert: I checked the database; I'm 99% sure the mistake was yours, sorry.

Chris.
With Great Power comes Great Irritability