Who will challenge the undefeated champion? ie Aussie Gaz

Talk about the two player Standard WoK variant

Moderators: trewqh, korexus, Hannibal

Hannibal
Commander
Commander
Location: London and The Vulkings Clan.............(started in Valn Ohtar, then jointly founded The Vulkings)

Who will challenge the undefeated champion? ie Aussie Gaz

Post by Hannibal » Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:08 pm

Hi folks,

I'm talking Duel-Lite.

Aussie Gaz won the Duel-Lite mini-knockout last year and is undefeated at it, having beaten trewqh in the Final.

Duel-Lite is a very skillful and fun game. It is only "Lite", in relation to Full Duel, in the sense that you only control two colours, so only need to put in 2 sets of orders, not three, and there are no naps to bother with. But it is equally as challenging, if not more so. If only because there are two ways to win, by wiping out your opponent OR by ripping 3 Robos before he does, so you have strategic options ...

Anyway, Ultyguy and I are playing a Duel-Lite (Ulty has his nose in front), with the intention that the winner challenges Aussie Gaz for the crown, if AG accepts.

It would be fun to add two more players into it. They could fight out a semi-final, the winner faces the winner of Ultyguy vs Han, the winner of that to challenge AG?

Note that this is very much a mini-tournament; 2 or 4 of us fight it out for the winner to challenge AG. Making it 2 or 4 games in total. Not like Duke's 16-player world-cup on Full Duel, theoretically 31 games in total. Both are good. The Lite one is different and shorter.

So, do two players want to join in with Ulty and me, eventually to challenge AG?

Trewqh is very good at Lite, just beaten by AG in last year's final. And Hryll is very good at it (beaten me twice out of 3). So I'd much prefer two OTHERS to sign up before they do! (Just kidding). Any two takers?

The Rules for Duel-Lite are in "WOK Duel Rules", findable in the top-left menu-box.

Han
There are two ways to write: Short-hand, and Long-Han'ed. ~ Han

"If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs"......... it's probably just that you're the last person to appreciate the enormity of the catastrophe about to

Hryllantre
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Hryllantre » Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:34 pm

I'm in though I doubt that anyone else will step forward as I'm just too good :P

Victory is but a click away...