TDC Group C - GM Duke

Talk about the two player Standard WoK variant

Moderators: trewqh, korexus, Hannibal

korexus

Post by korexus » Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:01 pm

Well, it could be partly to do with Duke having his internet connection taken away from him by the FBI. That sort of thing changes your priorities...

However, he is back now, until his neighbour finds out what he's up to anyway. So I'm sure he'll set the game to finished as soon as he can.

korexus.
With Great Power comes Great Irritability

Brykovian

Post by Brykovian » Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:57 pm

Dragonette wrote:yet another thing, that people aren't listening to me.
I'm listening to you.

-Bryk
Matt Worden Games ... Gem Raider, DareBase, Castle Danger, Keeps & Moats Chess

Dragonette
Commander
Commander

Post by Dragonette » Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:53 pm

well maybe so, but even the person that controls the site, isn't replieing to all my pm's that require replies like to do with whats happening to the scholars game, is it finishing or what, i pm'ed this the day after i left the scholars. I am trying to do something with the site, get the ball rolling and nothings happening.

I may only be 13 and might not know everything, but i'm trying to get on with my life and make things better for everyone, but it seems like i might as well disappear.

When my lobbies later and the games i am GMing i think i will.

d

korexus

Post by korexus » Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:18 pm

Dragonette wrote:well maybe so, but even the person that controls the site, isn't replieing to all my pm's that require replies like to do with whats happening to the scholars game, is it finishing or what, i pm'ed this the day after i left the scholars.
This is unfair. I responded to your recent question on where a thread had gone as soon as I got it, even though you are perfectly capable of searching for it yourself.

If I haven't responded to a PM it will most likely be because I do not know the answer myself (as in this case) alternatively it can be because I get swamped by PMs from time to time so sometimes miss small things. A training game being in a state of flux is not a big problem. It may appear in your Lobby, but I'm sure you can manage to ignore it. Also you confuse my positions. Not answering a PM about the scholars is about my position as head of the scholars; it has nothing to do with the fact that I am also the person who does most of the maintainance for the site.
I am trying to do something with the site, get the ball rolling and nothings happening.
Change has to be a slow process. Otherwise we risk alienating current players in the attempt to bring new ones in. A common motto is "A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush" I would extend that, I would not want to chase away any veteran in an attempt to bring in even 5 potential new players who could, after all, disappear after one turn.

Chris.
With Great Power comes Great Irritability

Dragonette
Commander
Commander

Post by Dragonette » Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:00 am

the point is i have asked questions about how people want the site to look, people aren't answering if they like it the way it is they could at least tell me.

I have being thinking, me and duke had a mini arguement about me finishing my duel, befofe he went of line their for he had several days for something to happen.

d