New Full Duel open, #46 Skull Islands

Talk about the two player Standard WoK variant

Moderators: trewqh, korexus, Hannibal

Hannibal
Commander
Commander
Location: London and The Vulkings Clan.............(started in Valn Ohtar, then jointly founded The Vulkings)

New Full Duel open, #46 Skull Islands

Post by Hannibal » Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:18 pm

Hi folks,

I haven't offered a new FULL Duel for sign up for a while. Been busy on Trinity. But I've put one up now on Games to Join. So sign up, or else post here if you want to ask for an opponent or challenge someone.

I should point out what I've written into the intro on the gamepage:

A game open for sign-ups for a Full Duel. I'd better state my stance as GM. I'll try to generate a start-map that is fair, pretty even, and interesting. If either of you think it starts out unfair, then mail me, and I'll scrap it and create a fresh start, or else tweak it, or have you bid for which side. I the GM get to choose which. So only sign up if you are prepared tto bid if it comes to that!

So, there will probably be no bidding, but I reserve the right as GM to use it if one sign-up says it looks unfair on him or her. So only sign up if you WILL join in on bidding if it comes to it. Others pls stay away.

H
There are two ways to write: Short-hand, and Long-Han'ed. ~ Han

"If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs"......... it's probably just that you're the last person to appreciate the enormity of the catastrophe about to

Duke

Post by Duke » Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:06 pm

runs and hides
First one here, last one to leave.

Hryllantre
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Hryllantre » Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:00 pm

Shame that Duke had to go hide else he could of waved that monkey in my face sooner :wink: .