Duel #12 Austria

Talk about the two player Standard WoK variant

Moderators: trewqh, korexus, Hannibal

Hannibal
Commander
Commander
Location: London and The Vulkings Clan.............(started in Valn Ohtar, then jointly founded The Vulkings)

Duel #12 Austria

Post by Hannibal » Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:53 pm

Duel #12 Austria.

The start-map (findable under "View Games to Join") shows an interesting position, and the Turn 0 commentary above the map points out some of the complicating factors ... and invites you to say how YOU would play it (reply on this thread), even if you don't actually play it.

And this is also the thread to say if you want to be one of the 2 players playing it (be sure to say which side you'd prefer to have). But feel free to chip in with "What I'd do" even if you have no intention of playing it - it's quite a puzzle as to what orders you'd put in on Turn 1; I reckon 6 of us would come up with 6 different sets of attack-orders for Turn1 !!

Han
There are two ways to write: Short-hand, and Long-Han'ed. ~ Han

"If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs"......... it's probably just that you're the last person to appreciate the enormity of the catastrophe about to

trewqh

Post by trewqh » Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:29 pm

Good idea to find an interesting setup even before players join a Duel game. :2thumbs:

I'd consider joining myself if I wasn't already involved in four games. :)

korexus

Post by korexus » Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:15 pm

Erm, adding the players could be interesting though. I may have to insert them to the database manually for you.

Chris.
With Great Power comes Great Irritability