Duel#10 - Hryllantre vs. trewqh - the rematch

Talk about the two player Standard WoK variant

Moderators: trewqh, korexus, Hannibal

korexus

Post by korexus » Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:45 am

Hmm, I think I'll wait just a little while for the howls before doing this one...

Alphabetically could be interesting. - Is it light blue and blue? - Or blue and dark blue? - Or cyan and blue? - Or helleblau and dunkelblau? You call them light blue and blue, so this aphabatising works for you. (As long as we're playing a 3-spot duel) but for people with different words it might not work. And in a 2-spot duel, what happens? And in a 4 spot?

Anyway, the order is traditional. We can't change tradition! :wink: :P

Chris.
With Great Power comes Great Irritability

trewqh

Post by trewqh » Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:56 pm

Hey, don't steal our thread! :wink:

AFTER TURN 2:
Another exciting turn! Have to take a closer look at what happened but so far my precognition skill allows me to say that next turn:
1. #25 will be hit by 35 MIS
2. #45 will be hit by 11 MIS
3. LBlue will attack 45
4. LGreen will attack 28-33-40
5. Red will attack 25-27-34

:roll:

Hannibal
Commander
Commander
Location: London and The Vulkings Clan.............(started in Valn Ohtar, then jointly founded The Vulkings)

Post by Hannibal » Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:47 pm

trewqh wrote:Hey, don't steal our thread! :wink:
Oh, sorry about that. But let's see: Kor is waiting for howls of protest; and I've held the debate hidden away on this minor thread .... checkmate? :wink:
There are two ways to write: Short-hand, and Long-Han'ed. ~ Han

"If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs"......... it's probably just that you're the last person to appreciate the enormity of the catastrophe about to

korexus

Post by korexus » Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:24 pm

Players on the game page wrote: trewqh -> Hey! This improved auto-commentary works real nice!
Yeah it is great!! Q.1 Why did RoboViolet attack from 35 to 26 and not into Province 24 as it should of done!!?! I have lost xxx pop + 15% and all my orders are out.
Firstly, thanks :)

Secondly, 24 is a home province and duel headhunting rules cover turns 1 and 2, so RoboViolet went for the next lowest target.

Chris.
With Great Power comes Great Irritability

trewqh

Post by trewqh » Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:03 pm

korexus wrote:Firstly, thanks :)
But, I wrote that before coming up with my way of organising the commentary. (Which I am about to do in the Duel between you and Han in a moment.) :P :wink:

And I'm sorry to hear that an oversight messed up your orders, Hryll. :( I guess I shouldn't have blown my own trumpet a few posts above. :?