New Wok 4 X-Game

All about the online version of classic WOK games.

Moderators: Duke, trewqh, korexus

Saladin

Post by Saladin » Wed Mar 24, 2004 9:20 am

Gone wrote: I bet you wouldnt now. :wink:
I know i wouldn't now because i can't bring myself to spend hours on doing elaborate calculations for each game, plus Al changed the gameplay so that magic becomes a very important part of the game...and i don't like magic so i try not to use it.
"Never attribute to malice what can satisfactorily be explained away by stupidity."

"To speak ill of others is a dishonest way of praising ourselves."

ThinKing

Post by ThinKing » Wed Mar 24, 2004 10:29 am

You think all good WOK5 players spend time doing "elaborate calculations"?? Well maybe, if addition is "elaborate" to the Dutch. :wink:

I think most top players play with instinct. I can certainly think of several very good WOK5 players who are examples of "instinct" play.

So WOK4 is too boring, but WOK5 is too difficult? Some people are difficult to please. :roll:

Saladin

Post by Saladin » Wed Mar 24, 2004 10:54 am

Standard wok 4 games are quite boring, so there should be more x-games (still waiting for Fredo to start another fabulous x-game).

wok 5 just takes too long. You might like to play on instinct but i like to know what will happen so will calculate all possibilities, i think Eg does so as well. :P
"Never attribute to malice what can satisfactorily be explained away by stupidity."

"To speak ill of others is a dishonest way of praising ourselves."