GM Mike's Group 2 - Feudal

All about the online version of classic WOK games.

Moderators: Duke, trewqh, korexus

Hannibal
Commander
Commander
Location: London and The Vulkings Clan.............(started in Valn Ohtar, then jointly founded The Vulkings)

Post by Hannibal » Sat Mar 13, 2004 2:11 pm

After eight hours of boisterous carousing in the feasting-hall of Lord Hannibal's palace, things are a little quieter. Those still conscious, bleary-eyed, see a hooded figure enter the hall and approach Hannibal at his High Table. It is the Royal Head of Intelligence.

"Sire, I have urgent news from the west!"

Hannibal frowns darkly, "West.........west.........you spies and your technical jargon! You mean from over on the left side?"

"Yes , Sire, from over on the left side. We have important new intelligence to impart to Your Highness."

"Ah, from our highly-trained and effective spies, no doubt!"

"No, Sire, those fools couldn't find a haystack in a field. Fortunately this intelligence came directly from Lord Mullog himself, thus bypassing the need to rely on the dolts."

"Well, what is it?", demands Hannibal, impatience taking root.

"Lord Mullog wishes to inform you that, while he himself is safely away on his yacht heading north, er, 'up', Sire, his loyal armies will fight on!! And the disloyal ones. And the ones that are so-so on the whole issue of loyalty. All of them. There are many words they don't know the meaning of, and one of them is 'defeat'."

"Haven't they got dictionaries? Could we lend them one?"

"No, Sire, they're as illiterate as Al. I'm afraid we'll have to fight them."

Hannibal surveys his crack troops before him in the hall, in various states of unconsciousness. "Lads, I have some great news from over there on the left......."
There are two ways to write: Short-hand, and Long-Han'ed. ~ Han

"If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs"......... it's probably just that you're the last person to appreciate the enormity of the catastrophe about to

trewqh

Post by trewqh » Sat Mar 13, 2004 3:47 pm

No point in me commenting the game, now is there? :)

GM Mike
trewqh
the gleefully aggressive Vulking

Mullog
Veteran
Veteran
Location: Aalesund, Norway (freezing!). Member of the Vulkings

Post by Mullog » Sat Mar 13, 2004 7:35 pm

In Lord Mullogs absence (he left with two yatchs - one loaded with gold, and one with his harem) I, Molog, fifth son of Mullogs seventh wife, will have to continiue the crusade against the evil right-siders.

We will not give up! Never! So you might as well accept defeat now. Our army is still strong and its morale is on top. You will NEVER defeat us!

Molog
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.
- Whatever is said in Latin sounds profound.