I need a game

All about the online version of classic WOK games.

Moderators: Duke, trewqh, korexus

JaDed
Recruit
Recruit

Post by JaDed » Sun Oct 12, 2003 4:55 pm

:twisted:

UnderDog thank you so much for the welcome!!

I will enjoy sending you....I mean going to the grave :twisted:

JaJang
Recruit
Recruit

Post by JaJang » Mon Oct 13, 2003 2:11 am

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Gulp!
"Be Aware....Be VERY Aware.....Inadvertenly your victim can kill you" - James Keating

Dameon

Post by Dameon » Tue Oct 14, 2003 1:08 am

Just to add my two cents here, anybody who accuses Massie of NAP breaking needs to have their head examined. He is one of the most honorable players I have ever played with. I know lots of people get mad at him because he doesn't always pay them any attention, but hey, when you play with the big dogs you may get bitten sometimes. :twisted:

Oh, and when it comes to GMing, I am working on getting a DSL hookup (through Verizon, ick) up here so when I bring my computer up in January I can GM again. It's forty bucks a month though.......hey Al, how about using some of those donations to help bring some quality GMing back to WOK??? :lol:
"A Knight is sworn to valor, his heart knows only virtue, his blade defends the helpless, his might upholds the weak, his word speaks only truth, his wrath outdoes the wicked."

gm_al
Creator
Creator

Post by gm_al » Tue Oct 14, 2003 1:13 am

1. stop trying to bribe Massie. If you want to join DOW, just say so ! Im the Clan head now, remember ? :P
2. about time you come back - we have a few jobs for you in here ! Quit playing in the woods, REAL tasks await in WOK !!
3. how about helping build the IPTL downline (now at 309 refs and counting) and then I can offer a few goodies to the community ? (We are still far from achieving some steady income I might add - and look at the donations page, server costs are only paid a few more months....)

Aaahhhh, that Nickieboy ! If he wasnt there for real one would have to invent him. :wink:

JaDed
Recruit
Recruit

Post by JaDed » Tue Oct 14, 2003 4:52 am

GM Matt, thanks for the game, I am really stoked, although last time I played that map I got stomped :lol:

Hey Guys aint Matt the best :D

ready to :sniper: