Group #04 Starting

All about the online version of classic WOK games.

Moderators: Duke, trewqh, korexus

dr ozeric
Recruit
Recruit

Post by dr ozeric » Thu Nov 06, 2003 7:05 pm

yyeeeeeeeyyyy 1 new province :P

Donut
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Donut » Thu Nov 06, 2003 7:46 pm

Wow Doc,

I thought you all but abandoned WOK. I assumed from your no activity in the game you were out. So.... you in or out?

Donut

P.S. Still no word on Piggy? :eek7:
The scars remind us that the past is real.

Hannibal
Commander
Commander
Location: London and The Vulkings Clan.............(started in Valn Ohtar, then jointly founded The Vulkings)

Post by Hannibal » Thu Nov 20, 2003 1:17 am

Hooray, a turn report! After 10 days of nailbiting (Hannibal fired the court manicurist days ago.). Thanks for getting back on track, Andy.

I'm not complaining - we all know how those brief sessions of real life can get out out of hand and take over your whole gaming!

But I can't resist quoting you from earlier in the game:
Funtastick wrote: All of you who got your orders in late that were counted, don't bet on it happening again. I was lenient because it's a beginners game, but, now that you've had a couple turns to get used to things, turns will speed up and there will be no delays on account of me missing a lot of reports from you players.
My missiles were getting rusty, my workers had gone on holiday, and my armies were out of rations....
There are two ways to write: Short-hand, and Long-Han'ed. ~ Han

"If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs"......... it's probably just that you're the last person to appreciate the enormity of the catastrophe about to