Vice-Champs

All about the online version of classic WOK games.

Moderators: Duke, trewqh, korexus

trewqh

Post by trewqh » Tue Jul 22, 2003 9:00 pm

Saladin wrote:
trewqh wrote:
Saladin wrote:Now don't get too attached to that title, because i plan to be your successor. :lol:
Ooooh! Then I will have a worthy rival! 8)

trewqh
Lol, as long as you don't mess up your orders again on the first turn it might be interesting. :wink:
:oops: Well, it's not a mistake that happens to me often. Just look at Al's 17, I can be fun. :P

Congrats Raven! Although I did actually root for Gorzag (he's Polish) and Funtastick (he's BoV), for as long as they were in this game.
trewqh
the gleefully aggressive Vulking

Raven
Recruit
Recruit

Post by Raven » Tue Jul 22, 2003 11:52 pm

Firstly thanks to all the players, Ben and Pat for running the game. It was as equally as long as it was enjoyable.

I quite liked the fact that I started on what would be Cuba and just like Castro I also survived 9 enemies. :lol:

Some quick facts about the game: Due to the strength of Lardmaster and Trisato; Undertaker, Yarosund and myself teamed up to face them. End result was over level 9 armies fighting in over 9 def which i dont think I will see again any time soon.

After we had won we created I think the first ever aggression pact (AP). Here we agreed each turn to attack both remining players and not share spy info.

On e last thing, I am Scottish not English :)
I bet the main reason the police keep people away from a plane crash is they don't want anybody walking in and lying down in the crash stuff, then, when somebody comes up, act like they just woke up and go, "What was THAT?!"

Underdog
Commander
Commander

Post by Underdog » Wed Jul 23, 2003 1:18 am

Congrats to Raven and Yaro on a well played game. I had some trouble for awhile there getting turns run in a timely manner but never really had any complaints. Well done Raven.
There's no need to fear...........
Underdog is here

gm_al
Creator
Creator

Post by gm_al » Wed Jul 23, 2003 2:06 am

So does this mean the Underdog is now lingering to open up a new game...? :wink:

The only answer allowed is YES btw. :twisted:

trewqh

Post by trewqh » Wed Jul 23, 2003 8:14 am

gm_al wrote:So does this mean the Underdog is now lingering to open up a new game...? :wink:

The only answer allowed is YES btw. :twisted:
No, Al, there is a different answer: No, I'm not opening a new one I am picking up Tyler's 3. :roll:

But I guess that after taking over an 'almost finished' game for another twenty turns Underdog would rathar open one of his own or take a break.

Oh well,
trweqh
trewqh
the gleefully aggressive Vulking

Funtastick
Trooper
Trooper

Post by Funtastick » Wed Jul 23, 2003 10:08 am

Alright, just to clear up a couple myths here. Everyone knows I was the best player in the game. I managed to survive a number of turns even I don't know with the smallest of resources.

Other than that, I took out 4 enemies so you better lower that number a tad bit Raven :)

Good game all, thx for sending me my very eventful turn reports Pat, I'll be seeing you all in the Champs next time though :twisted:

Undertaker
Commander
Commander

Post by Undertaker » Thu Jul 24, 2003 12:34 am

Congrats Raven, that game was hell of a ride.

I hope we won't see those insane army and DEF levels for some time. That was some crazy shiite man! Not to mention your shock and awe campaign (and Yaro's). When I spied you player data a ways back, I knew you would win.

Thanks Pat & Ben for running it.

Hey it at least I made it to the final three!
"That's a good question. Let me see...In my case, you know, I hate to advocate drugs or liquor, violence, insanity to anyone. But in my case it's worked." Hunter S. Thompson