Battleground: Earth

All about the online version of classic WOK games.

Moderators: Duke, trewqh, korexus

Raw
Commander
Commander

Post by Raw » Mon May 29, 2006 7:40 pm

Hryllantre wrote:Well played EE the game was yours many rounds ago, as we all fought each other whilst you grew....

You deserve the VP's alone I reckon...
Is the game over then, are you and Funty throwing in the towel?

Eagle_Eyes
Recruit
Recruit

Post by Eagle_Eyes » Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:16 pm

the vp's will be shared between raw and myself

what is happening are we getting the vp's

trewqh

Post by trewqh » Sat Jun 10, 2006 6:25 am

I think only if you ask, korexus politely, because we don't have a dedicated Gatekeeper right now and WOK Online doesn't automatically update the VPs yet.
trewqh
the gleefully aggressive Vulking

korexus

Post by korexus » Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:34 am

WoK Online tries to. I would be grateful if you could make a note of your stats now, then try using the vote to end the game and see which bits do change.

When my current placement ends (2 weeks) I will hopefully have enough time to go through and update any errors in this year's VPs. However since the champs never kicked off for last year, it's not a huge priority right now... :roll:

Chris.
With Great Power comes Great Irritability

korexus

Post by korexus » Mon Jun 12, 2006 5:36 pm

Ok, this game was the one which was stopping all the other games from auto-running. (Well, it was stopping Mike's game anyway...)

Somehow, the turn number had been advanced by one without a turn running. My guess would be that Egbert was trying to change the status of the game and accidentally knocked the turn counter.

I've set the turn back to the proper value and paused the game, so you should be able to use the vote option now and see what happens. I suppose I'd better put some error handling into the turn running script.

Chris.

Eagle_Eyes
Recruit
Recruit

Post by Eagle_Eyes » Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:42 pm

i have voted what about the rest of you

Eagle_Eyes
Recruit
Recruit

Post by Eagle_Eyes » Mon Jul 17, 2006 2:33 pm

i want raw and myself to get 1 vp each so what is the problem i have voted for raw and my self to get a split and also for me to get a solo victory just because i want to get a vp registered to my account can someone tell me what is going on?

korexus

Post by korexus » Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:14 am

Most likely scenario: Someone hasn't voted or has voted different for you. In order for the game to end, all remaining players must vote the same way. Funty is M-2, he has to vote to finish the game too (or you could go one more turn and he'll be out.

I've finally pinned BT down, I should be getting internet on the 2nd of August. (After waiting only a month!) However, I'm going on holiday on the 3rd. I'll try to get some updates done in the gap, but I may not have time...

Chris.

Eagle_Eyes
Recruit
Recruit

Post by Eagle_Eyes » Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:26 pm

if you could just run another turn i think that would be ok then we could revote and get this game over with.
cheers eagle eyes