Orders sent?

All about the online version of classic WOK games.

Moderators: Duke, trewqh, korexus

korexus

Post by korexus » Fri Dec 16, 2005 1:54 pm

@Duke: Sorry, my fault. I re-used a variable when doing the Orders sent bit, which kind of threw the remembering what turn it is part.

@Sal: You cannot use "save as" for the text version of the report. (Well, you can but it won't look pretty.) modules.php is the file which generates everything in the Lobby (as well as everything in the forums and all sorts of other stuff) If you open the link in your browser then save it you should do better...

@Eg: What you saw was my debugging code to fix Duke's problem. It should be gone now.

Thanks all.

Chris.
With Great Power comes Great Irritability

Egbert
Commander
Commander

Post by Egbert » Fri Dec 16, 2005 2:31 pm

:2thumbs:
"Fairy tales can come true,
They can happen to you,
If you're young at heart."

Saladin

Post by Saladin » Fri Dec 16, 2005 2:56 pm

Chris,

I didn't try save target as. When i just click the link a download box comes up asking me where to save the file to.

What can i do oh great webserf? :D
"Never attribute to malice what can satisfactorily be explained away by stupidity."

"To speak ill of others is a dishonest way of praising ourselves."

korexus

Post by korexus » Sun Dec 18, 2005 3:50 pm

Just to be clear, which link? (Last time this happened we were looking in different places.) I am looking at the link at the top of a turn report saying "Click here for a text version of your turn report." Is that the same as you?

If it is, did this always happen or has it started recently? - I'm sure you've mentioned being able to view the text report before...

If you can't get in, try using right click-> open in new window but it really should work...

What browser are you using?

Chris.
With Great Power comes Great Irritability