So...

All about the online version of classic WOK games.

Moderators: Duke, trewqh, korexus

Saladin

Post by Saladin » Wed Feb 23, 2005 10:32 am

This can be easily explained. The most m-3's in wok 4 are players that are almost eliminated and don't have anything really left to fight with. And sadly it doesn't really pay to rip such a player in wok 4. Especially compared to wok 5 where you get all their goodies, so people will go out of their way in wok 5 to get those rips.

Maybe that would be a good option for the wok 4 manager too. Give all tech points that a ripped player had to the player that ripped him. :D
"Never attribute to malice what can satisfactorily be explained away by stupidity."

"To speak ill of others is a dishonest way of praising ourselves."

Lord Fredo
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Lord Fredo » Wed Feb 23, 2005 1:50 pm

That's actually a neat idea Sal. If it's doable it sure would be a good option.

Donut
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Donut » Wed Feb 23, 2005 2:59 pm

I tend to not consider those players M-3 but you're correct. That's why I called for a vote on whether players should be allowed to go M-3 to reduce the number of VP's. I do like the idea of a RIP bonus.

Donut
The scars remind us that the past is real.

Undertaker
Commander
Commander

Post by Undertaker » Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:29 pm

Saladin wrote:This can be easily explained. The most m-3's in wok 4 are players that are almost eliminated and don't have anything really left to fight with.
If that was the case, I wouldn't have a problem with it. No, its the ones that just disappear with no word to the GM.
"That's a good question. Let me see...In my case, you know, I hate to advocate drugs or liquor, violence, insanity to anyone. But in my case it's worked." Hunter S. Thompson