BORED!!! New game desparately needed

All about the online version of classic WOK games.

Moderators: Duke, trewqh, korexus

Melonus Maximus
Recruit
Recruit

BORED!!! New game desparately needed

Post by Melonus Maximus » Thu Dec 30, 2004 4:42 pm

The kids have been off school for a week now and I need the excuse of wok to escape to the computer and let my old man come in from the shed and take his turn of refereeing :wink:

I think Josh should abandon his wok 5 game, cos no-one's going to fill those 5 remaining spots, and start a wok 4 game instead :lol:

Dameon

Post by Dameon » Thu Dec 30, 2004 5:17 pm

I will gladly run some WOOKIE games once the they are fully functional, that much I can do. And maybe Verizon will get their heads out of their asses and I'll be able to start GMing normal WOK 5 games again too....naaah! Eh, oh well, I am moving to a more populated place that actually has ISP options in August, at least.
"A Knight is sworn to valor, his heart knows only virtue, his blade defends the helpless, his might upholds the weak, his word speaks only truth, his wrath outdoes the wicked."

Lardmaster
Commander
Commander

Post by Lardmaster » Thu Dec 30, 2004 6:31 pm

Learn to spell sis, it's despErate not despArate. tut.
Question everything.

Donut
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Donut » Fri Dec 31, 2004 3:49 am

That's a new one here... sibling rivalry...

I'll think about it. Seems we have another noob that needs a game to. Any of the players in my game already signed up against it? I have 7 players, those on my page + Yaro and Gaz (Yea I've been lazy, but I'm on vacation).

Donut
The scars remind us that the past is real.

korexus

Post by korexus » Fri Dec 31, 2004 11:17 am

Dameon wrote:I will gladly run some WOOKIE games once the they are fully functional,
Ok, ok. I've been almost as lazy as Josh, I know. I said by the new year, right? Well, by my clock that gives me another 12 hours and 38 minutes! What could be a more fun way of spending new year's eve?
Douglas Adams wrote:I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by.
With Great Power comes Great Irritability

Melonus Maximus
Recruit
Recruit

Post by Melonus Maximus » Fri Dec 31, 2004 6:15 pm

Little brother I knew I'd spelt it wrong and just wanted to see how long it would take you to point it out :lol:

Lardmaster
Commander
Commander

Post by Lardmaster » Thu Jan 06, 2005 10:36 pm

Okay, only just reading the boards. Just like to point out that Donut spelt too as to. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Question everything.