The Lobby

All about the online version of classic WOK games.

Moderators: Duke, trewqh, korexus

Mullog
Veteran
Veteran
Location: Aalesund, Norway (freezing!). Member of the Vulkings

The Lobby

Post by Mullog » Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:15 am

AL was so happy about the Lobby that he forgot to make a few points. :)

First, remember that it is a BETA! Or, not even that. It is an ALPHA!
Second, it only works with WOK Online, which means that the only ones that can use it are the players of the single online game. :)
Third, I am still working on it, so if something changes while you are looking at it, I am probably the reason.
Fourth, remember that this is an ALPHA! But feel free to point out bugs and make suggestions anyway. :)
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.
- Whatever is said in Latin sounds profound.

gm_al
Creator
Creator

Post by gm_al » Thu Nov 18, 2004 9:55 am

ALPHA, BETA - whatever ! :P

Just noticed that Opera doesnt display the full width of the inner tables (where WOKO and all future options are listed) but rather cuts it after the last letter.

Also I was looking to submit quick orders for the game yesterday and noticed that actually the lobby has no link to the AOF yet.

As the AOF is an essential part of WOK will we see the AOF fully integrated into the lobby just like the TRs are now ? And what about the map ? It definitely would be very cool to have it all under one hood.

Keep up the good work !

PS: dont let Halo2 distract you, Rune :twisted:

Donut
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Donut » Thu Nov 18, 2004 3:20 pm

I'm the one that plays Halo 2... Runes all about the Half Life 2. Get your shooters straight Al :P

Oh lord... I think I'm gonna steal another thread. Maybe I shouldn't hit submit. It might kinda overshadow Runes and Chris's work. Then I'd...

Donut
The scars remind us that the past is real.