That's all Folks

All about the online version of classic WOK games.

Moderators: Duke, trewqh, korexus

Calidus
Commander
Commander

That's all Folks

Post by Calidus » Tue Nov 09, 2004 4:05 am

I would first like to thank GM Josh for running an almost excellent game. (it would have been excellent had TFF been able to beat those dastardly Scholars)

Second, to the Scholars, well played and a very hard fought battle. The one major turning point was Raw re-liberating my two newly acquired neutrals and all their POP. That is the turn that litterally broke my back.

Thanks to all those that played for a good game, but I see no reason to continue as I have been all but crushed by my two remaining foes. *sighs* Well done Gentlemen.

:worship:
I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was going to blame you.

Raw
Commander
Commander

Re: That's all Folks

Post by Raw » Tue Nov 09, 2004 3:07 pm

Thanks GM Josh for running the game!

It was fun.

I would like to thank Calidus for all the free pop a few turns back.

Cheers,
Raw
It's not fast unless its got a fart can.

Mylantis
Recruit
Recruit

Post by Mylantis » Tue Nov 16, 2004 5:20 pm

Well, I've been away for about 3 weeks or so and this is my first day back.....(just a bit of advice, make sure you unplug or at least wrap up the cord to your monitor if you plan on taking down a few stairs..... :( ) I'd also like to thank GM Josh for running this game, very good job!! and I guess I have to bite the bullet and say the same to the Scholars...... :oops: hopefully we'll see you next time guys..... :twisted:
Loved by few, hated by many, respected by all........The First Family

Dameon

Post by Dameon » Wed Nov 17, 2004 4:25 am

Hey TFF were you still up for that WOK 5 clan war with all of us in VO? I know it's been a while since we've discussed the topic but last I asked the members of VO, about a month or two ago, I had five ready to go. Bjorn is taking a break now so it might need to be a 4-on-4 (or I could perhaps recruit a merc; Massie comes to mind!), but I think VO is still game. If y'all are still interested, just contact me and we'll see if we can work something out.
"A Knight is sworn to valor, his heart knows only virtue, his blade defends the helpless, his might upholds the weak, his word speaks only truth, his wrath outdoes the wicked."