Ou est?

Its all WOK here.

Moderators: Duke, trewqh, korexus, Egbert

Ecrivian
Trooper
Trooper

Ou est?

Post by Ecrivian » Mon Jun 02, 2003 3:40 am

Wassup? Al mi compadre, ou est le (thread) l'histoire de WOK? Ou sont les ecrivains de la meillure histoire? **loose translation of french rampage: Al, my friend, where is the WOK story thread? Where are these writers of the best story? **

Al, so where is the renewed WOK story thread, you gonna start us off or should we pick up off of CH's tracks? Take the story from where we best know it to last ended? Need someone with some time on their hands to put pen to paper? :roll: What's goin on man..... if ya need someone..... let me know.

Ec
War determines not who is right, but who is left. We shall see in the days ahead whom of you appear atop the pile of corpses.

Dameon

Post by Dameon » Mon Jun 02, 2003 4:08 am

With CH's dissapearance I have taken over as the chief editor of the WOK story at Al's request. And the bottom line is, in order to write a cohesive novel(ette), you can only have so many authors. Too many cooks spoil the broth and all that. I chose the top four or five WOK authors (IMO) and we have embarked on getting this story thing done right once and for all.

Right now we are getting things together- we have Henri's timeline, and now we have a map that goes with that timeline. We are currently working on creating a solid background and history for the Kaomaris world, and then at a later date we will begin working on individual stories. But unless an author drops out we are full in terms of our main writing contingent. If, after the background for the world is developed, I find that the project could use another writer or two for a specific task, I will certainly keep you in mind Seth!
"A Knight is sworn to valor, his heart knows only virtue, his blade defends the helpless, his might upholds the weak, his word speaks only truth, his wrath outdoes the wicked."

Ecrivian
Trooper
Trooper

Post by Ecrivian » Mon Jun 02, 2003 4:23 am

Thank you for keeping us updated, Nick.
War determines not who is right, but who is left. We shall see in the days ahead whom of you appear atop the pile of corpses.