tragedy (don't worry not a RL tragedy)

Its all WOK here.

Moderators: Duke, trewqh, korexus, Egbert

trewqh

tragedy (don't worry not a RL tragedy)

Post by trewqh » Fri Apr 18, 2003 9:21 am

Yesterday I lost everything that I had on my 16Gb partition of my harddrive :bigcry:

I lost my WoK records (old TR, orders, files) but I have my recent reports in my mail so I'm not going to quit any games, don't worry.

The thing I regret most is almost 10Gb of music :bigcry: most of which I don't have on CD's.

And it's the strangest thing that ever happened to me. In the morning it was all OK, then I went out and when I came back in the evening xp told me that this partition is not formatted. While I was gone a P2P program was running + my father was at home :reallyconfused:

Does any one have a clue?

I thought I'd ask before I format this partition. Oh, my borther tired to do something with Partition Magic but he said he doesn't now what it is and said I should format it.

trewqh :(

Duke

Post by Duke » Fri Apr 25, 2003 11:53 am

And this wasnt a RL tragedy? Does your alter ego "Threwq" has a computer of his own? :wink:

The people you need to talk with here are MIA. I belive Wingman and CH are the people holding the Computer Wiz diplomas here.

D.

trewqh

Post by trewqh » Fri Apr 25, 2003 12:09 pm

Actually, it's too late now. I formatted the partition and I'm in the process of retrieving the lost music form my firends.
Duke wrote:And this wasnt a RL tragedy?

I just tend to think of other things as real life: spending time with my girlfriend, playing & listening to music and reading books. I am aware that there's no logical pattern when you try to figure out how, for example, book reading is 'more real' than playing computer games. But that's how I call things. :)

trewqh