The Vice Championship

Its all WOK here.

Moderators: Duke, trewqh, korexus, Egbert

Lowebb
Veteran
Veteran

The Vice Championship

Post by Lowebb » Wed Mar 26, 2003 6:00 pm

Well the time has come that I have to start working 18 hours a day on my final year project and exams so I can no longer afford the time for the vice championships soI need to hand them off to a capable GM. We are on turn 24 with 2/3 major players left and if I though ti was going to be over soon I would finish it myself but 2 players have over 9000 score so I am going to do 2 turns this week and after that hey will go on hold until after my exams or another GM contacts me to take it off me.

Sorry lads

Ben

Underdog
Commander
Commander

Post by Underdog » Thu Mar 27, 2003 12:19 am

Ben, I COULD take it over but I am a little full at the moment. I could run 1 turn a week but that would be about it. if anyone else can do better they are welcome to it but I will do it if noone else wants to.
There's no need to fear...........
Underdog is here

trewqh

Post by trewqh » Thu Mar 27, 2003 7:56 am

Baron Roland wrote:Turn 24? This is a WOK 4 game? What are you guys doing? What happend to the day of 10 to 12 turn WOK 4 games? :D
Come to the Slaughter House, Roland. You'll see af quick game there for sure. :devilish:

trewqh

Undertaker
Commander
Commander

Post by Undertaker » Thu Mar 27, 2003 12:28 pm

Baron Roland wrote:I am only running one game right now, a WOK 4 Clan War. If nobody has any objections, I could also take over the Vice Championship game.

Turn 24? This is a WOK 4 game? What are you guys doing? What happend to the day of 10 to 12 turn WOK 4 games? :D
No objections here.

Tes turn 24, but we are nearing the end, there should only be three of us left, soon.

"That's a good question. Let me see...In my case, you know, I hate to advocate drugs or liquor, violence, insanity to anyone. But in my case it's worked." Hunter S. Thompson

Raven
Recruit
Recruit

Post by Raven » Fri Mar 28, 2003 1:53 am

A turn a week would suit me. Im in my final yearas well so a slowdown would be welcome. Thanks to Ben for running the game andmoving the deadline to suit players over him sometimes.

I think the game will not run for that many turns more. Just be a slight pause will lots of violence and lots of blood with one deserving winner left standing. How WOK should be. :twisted:
I bet the main reason the police keep people away from a plane crash is they don't want anybody walking in and lying down in the crash stuff, then, when somebody comes up, act like they just woke up and go, "What was THAT?!"

Yarosund
Trooper
Trooper

Thanks to Ben

Post by Yarosund » Sat Mar 29, 2003 10:51 am

I'd like to thank Ben for running a GREAT! game.

I look forward to the conclusion of this game under a new GM.

Funtastick
Trooper
Trooper

Post by Funtastick » Sun Mar 30, 2003 7:18 am

Hey, don't forget about me all you who thought I was dead....for I LIVE ON!!!! Ok, so what if I have 0 population, 0 workers, 0 armies, 0 missiles and 0 spies...not to mention 1% effectivenes...I can still come back, so all of you FEAR ME!!!!

Ok, I'm done now. Thanks for running the game Ben, I had a good time killing 4 people? Even if I didn't win, I still had a good time taking others out of the game with me.

Underdog
Commander
Commander

Post by Underdog » Tue Apr 01, 2003 3:15 am

To any of the players left. I sent you all a message a little while ago I just hope I had the correct emails for everyone. I intend to put up a page probably tomorrow night but I think you can still use Bens page to see what is going on. I will try to run the turns on Saturday nights and see how that works.
There's no need to fear...........
Underdog is here