One for the Irish

Its all WOK here.

Moderators: Duke, trewqh, korexus, Egbert

Dameon

One for the Irish

Post by Dameon » Fri Mar 21, 2003 5:51 pm

The leaders of the big beer companies meet for a drink. The president of Budweiser orders a Bud, the CEO of Miller gets a Miller, the head of Coors gets a Coors, and so on. Until it's Arthur Guiness's turn. He orders a soda.

"Why didn't you order a Guiness?" everyone asks.
"Nah," Guiness replies "if you guys aren't having beer, then neither will I."
"A Knight is sworn to valor, his heart knows only virtue, his blade defends the helpless, his might upholds the weak, his word speaks only truth, his wrath outdoes the wicked."

Undertaker
Commander
Commander

Post by Undertaker » Sat Mar 22, 2003 6:46 am

C'mon Nick, we gotta cut Coors some slack, they do brew Killians after all.
"That's a good question. Let me see...In my case, you know, I hate to advocate drugs or liquor, violence, insanity to anyone. But in my case it's worked." Hunter S. Thompson

Undertaker
Commander
Commander

Post by Undertaker » Fri May 02, 2003 3:00 am

Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink, I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, "It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true, then be selfish and worry about my liver.
:cheers: -------Jack Handy
"That's a good question. Let me see...In my case, you know, I hate to advocate drugs or liquor, violence, insanity to anyone. But in my case it's worked." Hunter S. Thompson

Undertaker
Commander
Commander

Post by Undertaker » Fri May 02, 2003 3:04 am

When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading. ---Henny Youngman

:cheers: :crazy:

Undertaker
Commander
Commander

Post by Undertaker » Fri May 02, 2003 11:34 am

I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning that's as good as they're going to feel all day.