Ecrivians house

Its all WOK here.

Moderators: Duke, trewqh, korexus, Egbert

Duke

Ecrivians house

Post by Duke » Wed Feb 05, 2003 9:26 am

Just had myself a look at the picture of Ecrivians house.

Hmm, I feel that I have seen that house before. Isnt that where Tberts boss works? :shock: Wait a minute.....
First one here, last one to leave.

Nestalawe
Recruit
Recruit

Post by Nestalawe » Tue Apr 08, 2003 11:29 am

Hmm, Ecrivian has a cute fiend.

Is she an evil fiend or a friendly fiend :wink:
This body holding me reminds me of my own mortality.
Embrace this moment. Remember. We are eternal.
All this pain is an illusion.

TBert
Veteran
Veteran

Post by TBert » Tue Apr 08, 2003 5:13 pm

I have been in Ecrivian's house, so if I could see the picture I could confirm or deny if it really is his house. Ecrivian's sisters are also decently good-looking (too bad one's too young and the other's too old), so more than likely the cute friend you're talking about is a sister.

Ecrivian
Trooper
Trooper

Post by Ecrivian » Tue Apr 08, 2003 7:25 pm

To clear up the rumors....

1) The house, isn't actually mine, It's the Grand Hotel on Mackinac Island, Michigan right at the spot where the Upper Peninsula and the Mainland connect, well in that area.

2) My friend, is actually both a friendly friend and a not so friendly friend. No Tbert she's not my sister, yes, she's very good looking *my friend that is, I don't check out my sisters* and is only getting better looking in college.... *sigh* however, she and I are just friends (maybe more one day, who knows...) :wink:

That's all.

and Duke, what were you doing looking around my site? Looking for new ways to make fun of me?
War determines not who is right, but who is left. We shall see in the days ahead whom of you appear atop the pile of corpses.

Calidus
Commander
Commander

Post by Calidus » Wed Apr 09, 2003 1:44 am

Ecrivian wrote: and Duke, what were you doing looking around my site? Looking for new ways to make fun of me?
Nah, we just wait for you to post on the boards. You usually give us all enough reasons to make fun of you. :devilish: