To whom it may concern

Its all WOK here.

Moderators: Duke, trewqh, korexus, Egbert

Duke

To whom it may concern

Post by Duke » Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:16 am

Well,well,well. I havent been all that active here lately and people might have tried to mail me with no luck.

The internet is up and running so no problems there but there is this little thing in the real world that is called "work" and basically finances most of my entire life.

Started on the first this year I have moved up a notch in that stupid chain of command and the wheel spins a lot faster up here *surpise*

I am determined not to let my new position in any way take more time then absolutely necessary from my family since in my opinion it isnt worth it in the long run.

So, what I have to cut back on is basically my hobbies and such and that includes WOK. I will keep on playing but there is simply no way I can administrate the Dual Champs that I started up and I might appear absent at times.

I noticed a post by Dragonette that suggested I ignored her but in that case I have ignored almost everyone in WOK lately so....

Like most people know you get a kind of know-how after a while and things sort of goes into a state of normality. When that happends I will gradually increase my involvement in WOK again.

But for now, I will play the occasional game or duel.

/Duke - The all mighty champ of all eternity!!!!! (well, I might fool some noob 8) )
First one here, last one to leave.