First set of orders...

Its all WOK here.

Moderators: Duke, trewqh, korexus, Egbert

ARBCO
Recruit
Recruit

First set of orders...

Post by ARBCO » Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:24 am

Well....just submitted my first set of orders.

I'm nervous as hell!!!

Think I might puke :oops:

:lol:
ARBCO

"Ah...excuse me. I have a skull for the Skull Throne. Where would you like me to put it?"

Lardmaster
Commander
Commander

Post by Lardmaster » Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:14 pm

I remeber the days well when I would be counting the seconds to my turn report, when it was all on email, then printing it out and covering it all up so I could read line by line.

Great days!!!

These days I just skip to the end most of the time.
Question everything.

Bjorn
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Bjorn » Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:40 pm

Lardmaster wrote:...then printing it out and covering it all up so I could read line by line.
I still do that! I click on "view turn report" and slowly scroll down, revealing the turn report line by line. It's fun! You have to know the OOP before looking at it so you know what might happen in each phase before your orders are executed.

Each game tells its own story. Next game I'm in I'll try to do a story line for it. Not sure if I would want to add it to each game page, or have a seperate thread for it, like the 'old days'.

BTW, great job to whomever did the work on the on-line AOF! Entering orders has become much friendlier. :D
"We do not stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes