WOK Players Q & A

Its all WOK here.

Moderators: Duke, trewqh, korexus, Egbert

Duke

WOK Players Q & A

Post by Duke » Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:58 pm

. What time is it? 4.23 p.m
2. Name as it appears on your birth certificate: Lars Daniel Melin
3. Nickname(s): Hermelin (Which means both ferret and Mister Melin at the same time)
4. Parents names: Håkan and Bente
5. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake: None (!)
6. Date that you regularly blow them out? May 12th
7. Pets: Two cats
8. Eye colour: Blue
9. Hair colour: Brown
10. Piercing: none
11. Tattoos: none
12. How much do you love your job?: A lot actually
13. Favourite colour: Red
14. Hometown: Gothenburg, Sweden
15. Current Residence: See above
16. Favourite food: Dont really know
17. Been to Africa? Nope
18. Been toilet papering? What?
19. Loved somebody so much it made you cry? Yes
20. Been in a car accident? Not car accident but I have been in one with army vehicles
21. Croutons or bacon bits? bacon bits
22. Coke or Pepsi? Pepsi
24. Favourite Holiday: Christmas
25. Favourite day of the week: Friday
26. Favourite word or phrase: I have to go with: Anyway...
27. Favourite Toothpaste: No idea
28. Favourite Restaurant: Dont know
30. Favourite Drink(s): Any kind of dark ale
31. Favourite sport to watch: Hockey
32. Preferred type of ice cream: Maybe cookie dough
33. Favourite Sesame Street Character: Big bird
34. Disney or Warner Bros.? Disney
35. Favourite Fast Food Restaurant: mcdonalds
36. When was your last hospital visit? When I got a hockey stick right below my eye and needed stiches
37. What colour is your bedroom carpet? You have to ask my wife, I dont know
38. How many times did you fail your drivers test? 5 (!)
39. Who is the last person you got email from before this? My boss
40. Have you ever been convicted of a crime? No
41. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit card? Dont know
42. What do you do most often when you are bored? Watch TV
43. Name the person that you are friends with that lives the farthest away? John & Ingrid Osborn, Australia (if internetfriends count)
44. Most annoying thing people ask me: Why dont you want to go out and party?
45. Bedtime: around 11.pm
46. Who will respond the quickest? don't know
47. Who is the person you sent this to that is least likely to respond? Don't
know
48. Favourite all time TV show: Seinfeld
49. Last person you went out to dinner with: My wife
50. Last Movie you saw: First blood

1. What time is it? 10:40 pm, CST

> 2. Name as it appears on your birth certificate:

Nicolas Anthony Leonardi

> 3. Nickname(s): Dameon, Nature Nick, Captain

> 4. Parents names: Marlene and Leo

> 5. Number of candles that appeared on your last
> birthday cake: 23

> 6. Date that you regularly blow them out?
March 29

> 7. Pets:
1 Brother

> 8. Eye colour:
Blue

> 9. Hair colour:
Brown

> 10. Piercing: none

> 11. Tattoos: none

> 12. How much do you love your job?:
I LOVE teaching!

13. Favourite colour:
Midnight Blue

> 14. Hometown:
Park Ridge, Illinois, USA

> 15. Current Residence:
Mount Prospect, Illinois, USA

> 16. Favourite food:
Anything in the meat family

> 17. Been to Africa?
No

> 18. Been toilet papering?
TPing? Hello? Is this only a US thing? Taking TP rolls and >decorating nearby trees, houses, greenery....high schools....anybody?

In any case....yes.

> 19. Loved somebody so much it made you cry?
Gads no!

> 20. Been in a car accident?
Never *crosses fingers*

> 21. Croutons or bacon bits?
Both

> 22. Coke or Pepsi?
Neither

> 24. Favourite Holiday:
Christams! Halloween being a close second.

> 25. Favourite day of the week:
Friday

> 26. Favourite word or phrase:
"In any case...."

> 27. Favourite Toothpaste:
Crest

> 28. Favourite Restaurant:
Buca de Beppo. Little Italian eatery near home.

> 30. Favourite Drink(s):
Killian's. 'Nuff said

> 31. Favourite sport to watch:
Football! Go BEARS!!!!

> 32. Preferred type of ice cream:
Cookie Dough

> 33. Favourite Sesame Street Character:
The Count....ah ah ah.....

> 34. Disney or Warner Bros.?
Disney, no contest.

> 35. Favourite Fast Food Restaurant:
Subway. Good and good for you!

> 36. When was your last hospital visit?
As a patient? I fell of the playground equipment when I was like 8 >and got a concussion.

> 37. What colour is your bedroom carpet?
Who cares? Can't bring it to mind.

> 38. How many times did you fail your drivers test?
Once.

> 39. Who is the last person you got email from before
> this?
Jadg

> 40. Have you ever been convicted of a crime?
Convicted? Who would be so foolish as to get caught???

> 41. Which single store would you choose to max out
> your credit card?
Borders. (Books, music, and cafe!)

> 42. What do you do most often when you are bored?
Antagonize somebody from Kaomaris (usually a Scholar) ;)

> 43. Name the person that you are friends with that
> lives the farthest away?
People I have actually met- England, Scotland, and Ireland. >Internetwise, there are a lot of countries to pick from!

> 44. Most annoying thing people ask me:
A) Is this going to be on the test?
B) You mean the homework is due TOMMOROW?

> 45. Bedtime:
Midnightish on the weekdays. On the weekends I don't sleep.

46. Who will respond the quickest?
Larry (He's bored right now, told me so himself)

> 47. Who is the person you sent this to that is least
> likely to respond?
Ben or John

> 48. Favourite all time TV show:
Star Trek: TNG baby!

> 49. Last person you went out to dinner with:
My family

> 50. Last Movie you saw:
Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone! Quite Good!

And that's it for tonight folx. Back to grading tests!

1. What time is it? 9:11 pm (21:11) > 2. Name as it appears on your birth certificate: Wayne Huaning Zhu > 3. Nickname(s): Coolant ;) > 4. Parents names: Yuchao and Xuelin > 5. Number of candles that appeared on your last > birthday cake: 18 > 6. Date that you regularly blow them out? December 21 > 7. Pets: 1 Cat and 1 Hamster > 8. Eye colour: Black > 9. Hair colour: Black > 10. Piercing: none > 11. Tattoos: none > 12. How much do you love your job?: A University Student and loving it... > 13. Favourite colour: Red > 14. Hometown: Beijing, China > 15. Current Residence: Kingston, Canada > 16. Favourite food: Ribs and Steak (RARE!)... I like the bloody meat taste in my mout :) > 17. Been to Africa? Nope > 18. Been toilet papering? *confused* > 19. Loved somebody so much it made you cry? Too young for that :) > 20. Been in a car accident? Sort of, my tire blew out on me on the Highway once when I was going 120 km (70 miles)... My car spunned quite a few times and ended up in a ditch... > 21. Croutons or bacon bits? bacon bits > 22. Coke or Pepsi? Coke > 24. Favourite Holiday: Chinese New Year (aka Chinese Spring Festival) > 25. Favourite day of the week: Saturday > 26. Favourite word or phrase: "Nope" > 27. Favourite Toothpaste: Aquafresh > 28. Favourite Restaurant: Any place with my favourite foods (see above) > 30. Favourite Drink(s): Depends... Canadian Beers: Moosehead Irish Cream Tequila (straight up, none of that sissy stuff) Scotch Jack Daniels (Larry, you were right, this is GOOD stuff!) > 31. Favourite sport to watch: Baseball or Hockey > 32. Preferred type of ice cream: Chocolate > 33. Favourite Sesame Street Character: Cookie Monster > 34. Disney or Warner Bros.? Warner Bros. > 35. Favourite Fast Food Restaurant: Harvey's (Its a Canadian Place, best Hamburgers in the WORLD!) > 36. When was your last hospital visit? Don't remember, had to be when I was very young... thats not counting going to detox of cours ;) > 37. What colour is your bedroom carpet? It WAS a light colour, but its changed now :) > 38. How many times did you fail your drivers test? None! > 39. Who is the last person you got email from before > this? Al > 40. Have you ever been convicted of a crime? *sincerely* No... > 41. Which single store would you choose to max out > your credit card? Walmart... (ya, I know...) > 42. What do you do most often when you are bored? Picture some dancing girls... :) > 43. Name the person that you are friends with that > lives the farthest away? Various places in China... Duke in Sweden :), Al in Austra, John and Ingrid in Australia... Which one is farther? > 44. Most annoying thing people ask me: Don't have one... > 45. Bedtime: December 15th (After my last exam this term) > 46. Who will respond the quickest? Larry or Nick! > 47. Who is the person you sent this to that is least > likely to respond? Duke! :) > 48. Favourite all time TV show: Friends > 49. Last person you went out to dinner with: Poor student, eat Macaroni and Cheese all day :) > 50. Last Movie you saw: Swordfish Hope this gives people some insight into my mysterious and dark mind :) Back to studying... Wayne

1. What time is it? 10 p.m roughly 2. Name as it appears on your birth certificate: Brendan Paul McAllister 3. Nickname(s): Benny 4. Parents names: Roisin and Tony 5. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake: 21 6. Date that you regularly blow them out? dec 23 7. Pets: girlfriend 8. Eye colour: grey 9. Hair colour: varies 10. Piercing: ear 11. Tattoos: none 12. How much do you love your job?: cant beat uni life with a big stick 13. Favourite colour: Red 14. Hometown: Glenarm, Ireland 15. Current Residence: Belfast 16. Favourite food: sausage suppers 17. Been to Africa? Nope 18. Been toilet papering? What? 19. Loved somebody so much it made you cry? Nope.........;) 20. Been in a car accident? nothing serious but have managed 360's by accident 21. Croutons or bacon bits? bacon bits 22. Coke or Pepsi? Pepsi 24. Favourite Holiday: the uni semester, yes it is that good 25. Favourite day of the week: Friday 26. Favourite word or phrase: Make it so (star trek, captain jean luke piccard) 27. Favourite Toothpaste: crap question 28. Favourite Restaurant: see 28 30. Favourite Drink(s): Guinness 31. Favourite sport to watch: hurling 32. Preferred type of ice cream: Pink panther 33. Favourite Sesame Street Character: I dont watch it....hehehehe 34. Disney or Warner Bros.? see 29 35. Favourite Fast Food Restaurant: mcdonalds 36. When was your last hospital visit? broken finger, a week after tearing ligamnetsi n my ankle about a year ago 37. What colour is your bedroom carpet? cant see it 38. How many times did you fail your drivers test? none!!!! ha 39. Who is the last person you got email from before this? The traitorous Duke ;) 40. Have you ever been convicted of a crime? No 41. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit card? Virgin megastores 42. What do you do most often when you are bored? surf net 43. Name the person that you are friends with that lives the farthest away? Lots of ppl 44. Most annoying thing people ask me: Why dont you want to go out and party? 45. Bedtime: around 1 am 46. Who will respond the quickest? don't know 47. Who is the person you sent this to that is least likely to respond? Don't know 48. Favourite all time TV show: buffy the vampire slayer or cheers 49. Last person you went out to dinner with: My beyotch, no sorry girlfriend 50. Last Movie you saw: Harry potter, its crap
1. What time is it? 11:03 am
2. Name as it appears on your birth certificate: Matthew John Worden
3. Nickname(s): Brick (given for my "skills" in basketball)
4. Parents names: Irene and Gerald
5. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake: 32
6. Date that you regularly blow them out? April 2nd
7. Pets: One cat -- pure bred Siamese -- thinks she owns the whole world
8. Eye colour: Blue/Green/Grey
9. Hair colour: Brown
12. How much do you love your job?: While I know it's not my true calling, I enjoy it and feel very fortunate to have the job I do
13. Favourite colour: Dark Green
14. Hometown: Wausau, Wisconsin, USA
15. Current Residence: St. Bonifacius, Minnesota, USA
16. Favourite food: Snow Crab
17. Been to Africa? Nope
18. Been toilet papering? Nope
20. Been in a car accident? yes -- very minor though, no injuries
21. Croutons or bacon bits? both, definitely!!
22. Coke or Pepsi? Either -- depends on my mood
24. Favourite Holiday: Christmas
25. Favourite day of the week: Tuesday
26. Favourite word or phrase: How's it going?
27. Favourite Toothpaste: Any that doesn't taste gross and gets my teeth clean
28. Favourite Restaurant: Many
30. Favourite Drink(s): Many ;-)
31. Favourite sport to watch: American Football
32. Preferred type of ice cream: Chocolate Marshmallow (sp?)
33. Favourite Sesame Street Character: Grover
35. Favourite Fast Food Restaurant: Arby's
36. When was your last hospital visit? Never had one
37. What colour is your bedroom carpet? Beige
38. How many times did you fail your drivers test? None
39. Who is the last person you got email from before this? You, Duke ... responding to some WOK-iness
40. Have you ever been convicted of a crime? Yes -- under-age drinking when I was 20-1/2 years old!!
41. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit card? Best Buy
42. What do you do most often when you are bored? Yawn ... or, do in-brain development of game ideas
43. Name the person that you are friends with that lives the farthest away? Fam. Dittenhauser, Neuberg, Germany
44. Most annoying thing people ask me: Lots of things from work could be put here ... usually someone asking me "So how do you plan on handling this?" when talking about something *they're* responsible for.
45. Bedtime: 10 to 11 p.m
46. Who will respond the quickest? I haven't sent it on yet ...
47. Who is the person you sent this to that is least likely to respond? See #46
48. Favourite all time TV show: Sports Night (the short-lived drama/comedy on ABC)
49. Last person you went out to dinner with: My wife and daughter
50. Last Movie you saw: Shrek

I edited my list b/c I don't 'know' the others as well as you guys. :) --- Egbert 5 <egbert5@hotmail.com> wrote: > >I got this from a friend and I thought it was kind > of fun. > > > >You are supposed to answer the questions and send > them back and to other > >you want to get to know better. > > > >1. What time is it? > 8:49 a.m. 11 19 a.m. > >2. Name as it appears on your birth certificate: > I'd like to keep it secret for now --- too many > crazies. Ditto, Eg. :) But I'll mention that my mom considered naming me Myra or Nora. ;P > >3. Nickname(s): > Z-man. F.Lee None. I hate them. Except for Dory which my sister affectionately calls me sometimes and i-we which my other sister called me b/c she couldn't say Irene. :) > >4. Parents names: > See #2. Ditto. > >5. Number of candles that appeared on your last > birthday cake: > One. 38 would be too many! ...Yuck...31... > >6. Date that you regularly blow them out? > March 13th I'm a May baby too, Duke! :) > >7. Pets: > Two cats Three cats. :) > >8. Eye colour: > Brown Brown > >9. Hair colour: > Brown Naturally dark brown but it's reddish right now. :) > >10. Piercing: > none (although I once accidentally put a hole in my > tongue!) None. It would hurt too much. > >11. Tattoos: > none None. > >12. How much do you love your job?: > I have a job? But I play games all day! What sane person loves their job?!?!?! > >13. Favourite colour: > purple It depends. > >14. Hometown: > New City (not NYC), New York ...Edmonton... > >15. Current Residence: > Florham Park, New Jersey ...Edmonton... > >16. Favourite food: > Stuffed cabbage. Whatever is in the fridge. (currently potatoes and ketchup. :) ) > >17. Been to Africa? > Yes. It was the trip of a lifetime --- Kenya and > Egypt for 3 weeks. We > went before we had kids. Nope. > >18. Been toilet papering? > I've thrown toilet paper rolls several times at the > Rocky Horror Picture > Show, but that's about it. No. That would not be environmentally friendly. :) > >19. Loved somebody so much it made you cry? > A few times. It still hurts. No. I'm afraid of that happening, actually. > >20. Been in a car accident? > Several times. Hit twice as a pedestrian. I have this superstition that the third one will kill me. > >21. Croutons or bacon bits? > Neither. Both. > >22. Coke or Pepsi? > Coke. Coke! (But I don't drink pop anymore) > >24. Favourite Holiday: > Millard Fillmore's Birthday (Jan. 7 --- the 13th > President of the US). Christmas. :) > >25. Favourite day of the week: > Friday Saturday. (Buffy is on! :) ) > >26. Favourite word or phrase: > pumpernickel (Can't decide. Have lots. Anything from Harry Potter is fun, right now.) > >27. Favourite Toothpaste: > Crest Colgate > >28. Favourite Restaurant: > The Box Tree in NYC. Superb food, very romantic. None. > >30. Favourite Drink(s): > Rum and coke, or Jack and Ginger. Water, pink grapefruit juice, burnt rice tea, green tea, Red Rose tea with honey, my sister's sambuca (the only thing with alcohol that I'll drink willingly) > >31. Favourite sport to watch: > Baseball None. > >32. Preferred type of ice cream: > Moosetracks! Black cherry. > >33. Favourite Sesame Street Character: > Ernie (& Bert) --- no they're not gay --- it's the > Odd Couple for kids. Cookie Monster, Super Grover and Barkley. :) > >34. Disney or Warner Bros.? > Warner Bros. (Wile E. Coyote --- super genius!) Bugs Bunny when he's not being mean to anyone > >35. Favourite Fast Food Restaurant: > Burger King None. > >36. When was your last hospital visit? > Taking my son to the ER after he got tons of sand in > both eyes. Not as > scary as his prior ER visit, when he was gushing > blood from his forehead. > Probably the most terrifying 30 minutes of my life. When my sister was 10 years old (or so) and had pneumonia. Me, personally, when I was a baby and my finger was trapped in a door and the tip fell off. My mother absolutely blesses the doctor every time she thinks of him b/c he sewed it back on. It's really cool b/c you can still see the stitches. > >37. What colour is your bedroom carpet? > Beige. My wife made our entire house beige! Beige. Everyone picks beige. ;) > >38. How many times did you fail your drivers test? > I got every question right --- the first time. None. I don't drive. > >39. Who is the last person you got email from > before this? I think it was Yarosund or Eg. > Count Henri > >40. Have you ever been convicted of a crime? > No No. > >41. Which single store would you choose to max out > your credit card? Probably a book store that carried graphic novels. > Electronics Boutique. > >42. What do you do most often when you are bored? > I am never bored. Sleep or chase my cats. > >43. Name the person that you are friends with that > lives the farthest away? > Other than the WOK people, my friend Andruw in > England (friends from > college) WOK people. > >44. Most annoying thing people ask me: > What type of law do you practice? Not so much what they ask me. What they tell me. People always seem to tell me about their trips to Hong Kong, China, Japan, whatever. It was fun at first but now it drives me absolutely nuts!! > >45. Bedtime: > Unfortunately, 10 pm (I get up at 5 am to work out). Depends. Mostly midnight. > >46. Who will respond the quickest? > Nick! To what? > >47. Who is the person you sent this to that is > least likely to respond? > Dyana - you sent it to her old email address (I > fixed it). I would say me. I'm still surprised that I'm doing this. > >48. Favourite all time TV show: > Love all Star Treks --- but my favorite is Get Smart > ("I asked you not to > tell me that!") Star Trek: The Next Generation, Buffy the Vampire Slayer > >49. Last person you went out to dinner with: > My wife My mom. :) > >50. Last Movie you saw: > Can't remember, it's been so long. But it would be > something with special > effects. Harry Potter. :) > That was fun! Thanks Duke. I thought so too. :) Thanks for sharing. :)

You are supposed to answer the questions and send them back and to other you want to get to know better. 1. What time is it?
8:49 a.m.
2. Name as it appears on your birth certificate:
I'd like to keep it secret for now --- too many crazies.
3. Nickname(s):
Z-man. F.Lee
4. Parents names:
See #2.
5. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake:
One. 38 would be too many!
6. Date that you regularly blow them out?
March 13th
7. Pets:
Two cats
8. Eye colour:
Brown
9. Hair colour:
Brown
10. Piercing:
none (although I once accidentally put a hole in my tongue!)
11. Tattoos:
none
12. How much do you love your job?:
I have a job? But I play games all day!
13. Favourite colour:
purple
14. Hometown:
New City (not NYC), New York
15. Current Residence:
Florham Park, New Jersey
16. Favourite food:
Stuffed cabbage.
17. Been to Africa?
Yes. It was the trip of a lifetime --- Kenya and Egypt for 3 weeks. We went before we had kids.
18. Been toilet papering?
I've thrown toilet paper rolls several times at the Rocky Horror Picture Show, but that's about it.
19. Loved somebody so much it made you cry?
A few times. It still hurts.
20. Been in a car accident?
Several times.
21. Croutons or bacon bits?
Neither.
22. Coke or Pepsi?
Coke.
24. Favourite Holiday:
Millard Fillmore's Birthday (Jan. 7 --- the 13th President of the US).
25. Favourite day of the week:
Friday
26. Favourite word or phrase:
pumpernickel
27. Favourite Toothpaste:
Crest
28. Favourite Restaurant:
The Box Tree in NYC. Superb food, very romantic.
30. Favourite Drink(s):
Rum and coke, or Jack and Ginger.
31. Favourite sport to watch:
Baseball
32. Preferred type of ice cream:
Moosetracks!
33. Favourite Sesame Street Character:
Ernie (& Bert) --- no they're not gay --- it's the Odd Couple for kids.
34. Disney or Warner Bros.?
Warner Bros. (Wile E. Coyote --- super genius!)
35. Favourite Fast Food Restaurant:
Burger King
36. When was your last hospital visit?
Taking my son to the ER after he got tons of sand in both eyes. Not as scary as his prior ER visit, when he was gushing blood from his forehead. Probably the most terrifying 30 minutes of my life.
37. What colour is your bedroom carpet?
Beige. My wife made our entire house beige!
38. How many times did you fail your drivers test?
I got every question right --- the first time.
39. Who is the last person you got email from before this?
Count Henri
40. Have you ever been convicted of a crime?
No
41. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit card?
Electronics Boutique.
42. What do you do most often when you are bored?
I am never bored.
43. Name the person that you are friends with that lives the farthest away?
Other than the WOK people, my friend Andruw in England (friends from college)
44. Most annoying thing people ask me:
What type of law do you practice?
45. Bedtime:
Unfortunately, 10 pm (I get up at 5 am to work out).
46. Who will respond the quickest?
Nick!
47. Who is the person you sent this to that is least likely to respond?
Dyana - you sent it to her old email address (I fixed it).
48. Favourite all time TV show:
Love all Star Treks --- but my favorite is Get Smart ("I asked you not to tell me that!")
49. Last person you went out to dinner with:
My wife
50. Last Movie you saw:
Can't remember, it's been so long. But it would be something with special effects.

That was fun! Thanks Duke.

Here you go Duke! Enjoy!

1. What time is it? 10:15pm
2. Name as it appears on your birth certificate: Larry Philip Tennant Jr.
3. Nickname(s): Calidus
4. Parents names: Larry and Debra Also step parents DeAnna and Henry
5. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake: so many that it set off the fire alarm.
6. Date that you regularly blow them out? May 5th
7. Pets: one dog, JAck Russell Terrier, sassy
8. Eye colour: green
9. Hair colour: Blonde
10. Piercing: ear pierced when I was 18, has since grown back.
12. How much do you love your job?: A lot actually
13. Favourite colour: Blue
14. Hometown: Conneaut, Ohio, USA
15. Current Residence: Oak Grove KY, USA
16. Favourite food: too many to list
17. Been to Africa? Nope
18. Been toilet papering? If this means that you go around the neighborhood and throw TP all over the neighbors yards, then no, not in a L-O-N-G time. But.... ;)
20. Been in a car accident? Yes
21. Croutons or bacon bits? both
22. Coke or Pepsi? Ice cold Coke on a HOT day, otherwise Pepsi
24. Favourite Holiday: 4th of July
25. Favourite day of the week: Sunday
26. Favourite word or phrase: I dont really have one..
27. Favourite Toothpaste: Colgate
28. Favourite Restaurant: Logan's Steak House
30. Favourite Drink(s): Hot Tea
31. Favourite sport to watch: Hockey
32. Preferred type of ice cream: Turtle Tracks
33. Favourite Sesame Street Character: the Grouch <--What my wife sometimes refers to me as.
35. Favourite Fast Food Restaurant: Wendy's although, now that they have taken the quarter pound double stack off the 99 cents menu, that may change!!
36. When was your last hospital visit? The last time I was at the hospital was to visit a patient.
37. What colour is your bedroom carpet? Some unGodly ugly color that is too putrid to put into words.
38. How many times did you fail your drivers test? 1
39. Who is the last person you got email from before this? Underdog
40. Have you ever been convicted of a crime? Yes, if you consider having your drivers license suspended years ago for forgetting to pay a ticket! (oops) (Has been since REinstated BTW!!!)HAHA
41. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit card? I have to agree with Wayne on this one. WAL-MART You can buy EVERYTHING at WAL-MART!!! Even Cars on the right day around here!!!
42. What do you do most often when you are bored? I dont have time to be bored.
43. Name the person that you are friends with that lives the farthest away? John & Ingrid Osborn, Australia (if internetfriends count)
44. Most annoying thing people ask me: Is it hot enough for you?
45. Bedtime: around between 11.pm and 1am
46. Who will respond the quickest? don't know
47. Who is the person you sent this to that is least likely to respond? Don't
know
48. Favourite all time TV show: M*A*S*H
49. Last person you went out to dinner with: My wife
50. Last Movie you saw: Harry Potter, although MIDWAY is on the TV right now......

From: "Daniel Melin" <mrmelin@hotmail.com> To: egbert5@hotmail.com, alex.gassner@chello.at, Brykovian@hotmail.com, chant@chickmail.com, bigjozzy@primus.com.au, wok_gm_larry@hotmail.com, gmnick@hotmail.com, wok_gm_wayne@yahoo.com, ingridosburn@primus.com.au, mojie55@hotmail.com, apollo@ebox.tninet.se, lowebb@ntlworld.com, stebarnes@ntlworld.com
> 1. What time is it? 4.23 p.m 08:15 a.m. > 2. Name as it appears on your birth certificate: Lars Daniel Melin Stephen William Barnes > 3. Nickname(s): Hermelin (Which means both ferret and Mister Melin at the > same time) Barnsie, Stig, Yarosund > 4. Parents names: Håkan and Bente Bill & Margaret > 5. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake: None (!) 39(!, oh no big 4 0 next) > 6. Date that you regularly blow them out? May 12th 31st December (unfortunately getting very close) > 7. Pets: Two cats Robot > 8. Eye colour: Blue Blue > 9. Hair colour: Brown Blonde/Brown > 10. Piercing: none 1 ear > 11. Tattoos: none No > 12. How much do you love your job?: A lot actually It is ok, but would prefer to get a daytime job. Christine does not like me being out all night. > 13. Favourite colour: Red either Blue, Black, or Purple (depends on day of week) > 14. Hometown: Gothenburg, Sweden Middlesbrough (England) > 15. Current Residence: See above Stockton on Tees (England) > 16. Favourite food: Dont really know Veggie Curry > 17. Been to Africa? Nope Nope > 18. Been toilet papering? What? not sure what you mean > 19. Loved somebody so much it made you cry? Yes No (on the other hand remember crying when my dad died) > 20. Been in a car accident? Not car accident but I have been in one with > army vehicles Yes > 21. Croutons or bacon bits? bacon bits Croutons (do not eat bacon, poor little piggies) > 22. Coke or Pepsi? Pepsi what is the difference > 24. Favourite Holiday: Christmas Summer > 25. Favourite day of the week: Friday Saturday > 26. Favourite word or phrase: I have to go with: Anyway... Cool > 27. Favourite Toothpaste: No idea Aloa Vera > 28. Favourite Restaurant: Dont know cannot remember name of it. There were some cool one in LA > 30. Favourite Drink(s): Any kind of dark ale Vodka > 31. Favourite sport to watch: Hockey Football (or soccer to you un-cultured yanks) > 32. Preferred type of ice cream: Maybe cookie dough Black Cherry > 33. Favourite Sesame Street Character: Big bird Do not like Sesame Street > 34. Disney or Warner Bros.? Disney Warner Bros > 35. Favourite Fast Food Restaurant: mcdonalds TGI Friday (if that counts) > 36. When was your last hospital visit? When I got a hockey stick right below > my eye and needed stiches Not been since was kid > 37. What colour is your bedroom carpet? You have to ask my wife, I dont know Blue > 38. How many times did you fail your drivers test? 5 (!) 1 > 39. Who is the last person you got email from before this? My boss Depends which version of this I am replying to. Either My friend Barry, Dyana, John, Ingrid, Raven, Nick, erm sorry to all the others had 59 messages this morning (Although, there was plenty of spam) > 40. Have you ever been convicted of a crime? No They will never catch me > 41. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit card? Dont > know PC World > 42. What do you do most often when you are bored? Watch TV Play WOK > 43. Name the person that you are friends with that lives the farthest away? > John & Ingrid Osborn, Australia (if internetfriends count) WOK = John & Ingrid RL= Marcel (USA) > 44. Most annoying thing people ask me: Why dont you want to go out and > party? How old am I > 45. Bedtime: around 11.pm depends on day. tuesday was 03:00 a.m. > 46. Who will respond the quickest? don't know who can say > 47. Who is the person you sent this to that is least likely to respond? > Don't > know Think I was pretty slow > 48. Favourite all time TV show: Seinfeld Star Trek-Voyager, Farscape, Dr.Who, the Young Ones > 49. Last person you went out to dinner with: My wife Christine > 50. Last Movie you saw: First blood Bridgit Jones Diary (I do not get out much, not my choice Christine & her friends wanted to see it) >

1. What time is it? 3:16 PM (CET)
2. Name as it appears on your birth certificate: Karl Fredrik Kristian Kristensson
3. Nickname(s): K, Freddo
4. Parents names: Anders and Lilian
5. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake: none actually, I don't think I had a cake last year
6. Date that you regularly blow them out? December 28
7. Pets: Two cats
8. Eye colour: Green
9. Hair colour: Dark brown
12. How much do you love your job?: I quite enjoy being a teacher student but I can't wait to get started teaching, and making some money :)
13. Favourite colour: Blue
14. Hometown: Nynäshamn, Sweden
15. Current Residence: Vendelsö, Sweden
16. Favourite food: A lot of food actually,but a good pasta allways work
17. Been to Africa? Nope, but I'd love to go
18. Been toilet papering? On the occasional football game
19. Loved somebody so much it made you cry? Oh yes, sometimes it still hurts
20. Been in a car accident? Yeah, a couple.
21. Croutons or bacon bits? Both
22. Coke or Pepsi? Coke
24. Favourite Holiday: Close call between Christmas and Midsummer
25. Favourite day of the week: Saturday
26. Favourite word or phrase: "...or something"
27. Favourite Toothpaste: No preference really
28. Favourite Restaurant: Maybe Hong Kee or The Village Bar both in Chicago
30. Favourite Drink(s): Samuel Adams or straight Vodka
31. Favourite sport to watch: Football (Soccer)
32. Preferred type of ice cream: Honey-Saffron
33. Favourite Sesame Street Character: Grover
34. Disney or Warner Bros.? Can't really say I like any of them
35. Favourite Fast Food Restaurant: Subway, no contest
36. When was your last hospital visit? -96 I think after getting assaulted in the street
37. What colour is your bedroom carpet? Don't really have a bedroom but my room carpet is white for the moment
38. How many times did you fail your drivers test? once
39. Who is the last person you got email from before this? Ben
40. Have you ever been convicted of a crime? Actually yes, in Chicago USA, "Failure to reduce speed to avoid accident" after water planning with my truck
41. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit card? Friluftsbolaget(the Wildlife company)
42. What do you do most often when you are bored? Get in touch with a friend
43. Name the person that you are friends with that lives the farthest away?
David in London, England. A friend from my service time.
44. Most annoying thing people ask me: Can't think of anything really
45. Bedtime: around midnight on weekdays and later on weekends
46. Who will respond the quickest? Most people allready have answered
47. Who is the person you sent this to that is least likely to respond?
No idea
48. Favourite all time TV show: Tour of Duty or Seinfeld
49. Last person you went out to dinner with: My girlfriend and some friends of ours
50. Last Movie you saw: Traffic (very good and recommended)
First one here, last one to leave.

Duke

Post by Duke » Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:58 pm

Woa! Some tags got screwed up there!
First one here, last one to leave.